Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

seriously where is this clown?

If I was called out and I was legit; I would be ethering the people who called me out

^ I think so. I really do. They were warming NT up first.

Me and my partner jman Batman is reviewing the evidence and deciding whether to expose big l on some stuff
If its how he eats and feeds his family then naw leave it alone....... however if it involves ripping people off and misleading people (apparently like him and GSC tried to do on niketalk) then go ahead 

Last edited:
50 pages 
laugh.gif

If its how he eats and feeds his family then naw leave it alone....... however if it involves ripping people off and misleading people (apparently like him and GSC tried to do on niketalk) then go ahead 
I agree. Thing about it is BigLes and GSC were really trying to show off to us then reneg like they weren't cosigning one another. If I messed up and cosigned someone who was really a fraud I would just come out and apologize and say "my bad".

Time to bring out the paperwork on these dudes if they were misleading people's lives and don't apologize.

I was on temporary hiatus during all of this, and all I wanted to say is that if this is "Thread Of The Year" material, then NT has really fallen off in the past few years. I know NT well enough to say that some other BS/drama will pop off before the end of the year and be more entertaining.

I also know well enough to not 2nd guess another man's ability to make money (even if it is a hustle). He does side-step every question, however, while saying just enough to seem informed. So I also understand the NT d-tec's worries on the matter. But I also know that if someone gets got on this forum, they will come out and call dude out publicly -- and then justice can be served.

Let that boy cook.

Last edited:
And if you get got, you get got. You should have educated yourself better.
Huh. Its one thing to get got, thats understandable. Its another to act as a person and mislead people on what they should do with their lives and then have someone who WAS "reputable" cosign you.

Nah bruh. You on ya own with that logic.

And if you get got, you get got. You should have educated yourself better.

Huh. Its one thing to get got, thats understandable. Its another to act as a person and mislead people on what they should do with their lives and then have someone who WAS "reputable" cosign you.

Nah bruh. You on ya own with that logic.

I don't agree with the lynch mobbing because I haven't seen any proof of him misleading other people's life decisions. If your making life decisions based solely off of the advice of a random internet user, then you are doing it wrong. You need to consult other people -- and I'm sure that's what many did in this thread who received any "advice."

A virtual office is a smart business decision.

Lying about your residential location or business location is a smart internet security move (even though he wasn't smart enough).

I think that if the d-tec's had a clear accusation of wrong-doing, they would have posted it by now.

I honestly don't know anything about the financial industry, so I can't comment on anything past what I have stated above.

I don't agree with the lynch mobbing because I haven't seen any proof of him misleading other people's life decisions. If your making life decisions based solely off of the advice of a random internet user, then you are doing it wrong. You need to consult other people -- and I'm sure that's what many did in this thread who received any "advice."

A virtual office is a smart business decision.

Lying about your residential location or business location is a smart internet security move (even though he wasn't smart enough).

I think that if the d-tec's had a clear accusation of wrong-doing, they would have posted it by now.

I honestly don't know anything about the financial industry, so I can't comment on anything past what I have stated above.
I agree 100% with this, but im older. This is NT if you post you own a ferrai, lambo etc half these poster gon swing on your nuts and listen to everything you say like the begining of this thread.

Big L been stuntin in the jewelry thread for many years so him cosigning GSC made these posters believe even more lol

Last edited:
I was on temporary hiatus during all of this, and all I wanted to say is that if this is "Thread Of The Year" material, then NT has really fallen off in the past few years. I know NT well enough to say that some other BS/drama will pop off before the end of the year and be more entertaining.

That could still very well be this thread. It's getting ready to die, and if GSC comes back in the next month and a half and bumps it with the completed phantom, then that would definitely make this TOY material.

But, as it currently stands, the Draya thread >>>>>>>>>>>>>. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom