Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

I would like all all the above haters Nike Talk resignations in my inbox and to Meths as well by tommorow 4pm especially YEAH

Im done proving stuff to yaw

Haters hate on. Yaw act like everybody broke like yaw int his forum

I would like all all the above haters Nike Talk resignations in my inbox and to Meths as well by tommorow 4pm especially YEAH

Don't even know why you should be proving anything to anyone...

P.S.: It's pretty easy to save money when you dodge your student loans, buy your girl a fake rock as an engagement ring, and don't tip when you go out.

Stay classy, papi.

Last edited:
P.S.: It's pretty easy to save money when you dodge your student loans, buy your girl a fake rock, and don't tip when you go out.

Stay classy, papi.

Damn you sound salty :rofl:

all i can tell from the claims is that superb doesnt want to post his car-engine and doesnt want to specify his (current) professions. the other 2 arguments are pretty invalid. i dont see big inconsistencies in the threads i skimmed through and any use of honeypots and ddos is unwarranted.

Last edited:

in this big brother/NT detec day an age isnt it kinda dumb to post this knowing that you admitted to not paying student loans?

i personally dont call ppl out an i honestly believe ppl when they come on here, younghollywood, gold st, pr girl, hell anyone.......

guess im naive but im no NT detec i dont got time for that at the end of the day you gotta worry about you

in this big brother/NT detec day an age isnt it kinda dumb to post this knowing that you admitted to not paying student loans?

i personally dont call ppl out an i honestly believe ppl when they come on here, younghollywood, gold st, pr girl, hell anyone.......

guess im naive but im no NT detec i dont got time for that at the end of the day you gotta worry about you

Wait wait wait, what happend to young Hollywood???? He wasn't legit?

Wait wait wait, what happend to young Hollywood???? He wasn't legit?

nah im not saying hollywood was a fraud

its just when ppl who have money an success open up on NT they kinda get ran off

instead most the time these ppl drop knowledge.

now gold st was just a master troll....that was a lil diff

he was DEEP in his internet persona

Last edited:
nah im not saying hollywood was a fraud

its just when ppl who have money an success open up on NT they kinda get ran off

instead most the time these ppl drop knowledge.

now gold st was just a master troll....that was a lil diff

he was DEEP in his internet persona

Oh yea, of course. Nt hates rich successful people who post their wealth on here

Oh yea, of course. Nt hates rich successful people who post their wealth on here

nah, not me.

it just doesnt make sense

if anyone on here hates rich successful people who post their wealth

i assume they must HATE the current state of rap music, or hate rap period.

Last edited:

How you gon have a "pending" transaction on the 12th when it's only the 10th today? :nerd:

Not hating just asking.

How you gon have a "pending" transaction on the 12th when it's only the 10th today?
nerd.gif

Not hating just asking.
Yawnnnn . ITS THE WEEKEND. THE 12TH IS THE DAY IT WILL DROP OFF (THE PENDING) SINCE ON THE WEEKENDS BANK DONT DO TRANSACTIONS OR ACCOUNTING WHATEVER YOU CALL IT,

They post the date it will be processed but if I click on the plus sign next to the date it will show the date and time I actually made the purchase.

Since Monday is the 12th that is why it show the 12th because it will acutally be processed on the 12th after the weekend and on a bank business day

i aint faking nothing homie dont even try it. Yaw act like $200k is alot of money.  Most people already have this laying around..

Last edited:
What part of dallas do you stay in?

So you buy a $300 moissanite for engagement ring because anything more is a waste of money but spend $400 on a given day at a restaraunt ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom