Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

When did you start your hedge fund? After the recession? Do you study how you would invest during a recession?
Do you follow the activities of the Fed? Long/short bond spreads?
The hedge Fund was started in 2010

yes i study how to invest in a recession...i focus a lot on Kensyian (sp) economics.

Yes, the majority of how I invest and all my bond investing is based on what the FED is doing. I made 35% in 2010 due to following what the Fed was doing and knowing rates could not increase by 2011 as some kept crying for.

blog is www.goldstcapitalblog.wordpress.com

articles will be added in the next 48 hours.

the blog does not give ideas on what to buy and when to buy it. it gives my opinion on the economic landscape and what to look out for or areas that are poised to be profitable. I will not post what I am trading on the blog.

blog is www.goldstcapitalblog.wordpress.com

articles will be added in the next 48 hours.

the blog does not give ideas on what to buy and when to buy it. it gives my opinion on the economic landscape and what to look out for or areas that are poised to be profitable. I will not post what I am trading on the blog.
Oh...so you just do this yourself...I thought you worked for a company. I guess you're just getting off the ground...

...thats cool I guess...

Well do your thing then. 

The hedge Fund was started in 2010

i focus a lot on Kensyian (sp) economics.

dawg how you gonna say you focus a lot on keynesian economics and not know how to spell it?
maybe he prefers the austrian school of thought? 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Oh...so you just do this yourself...I thought you worked for a company. I guess you're just getting off the ground...

...thats cool I guess...

Well do your thing then. 
I always said I owned the Hedge Fund. I make the blog, I wouldn't give the idea for free unless I knew you. Ideas, research, and time cost = Money in this business.

Again I am not trying to solicit, I'm just answering questions.

Before i post any blog I make sure my lawyer approves it. I cannot explain to you how litigious this business is and I wont risk my career to prove that I am right on a message board, it makes no sense.

I thank you for the acknowledgment though.

Last edited:

...thats cool I guess...

Well do your thing then. 
I always said I owned the Hedge Fund. I make the blog, I wouldn't give the idea for free unless I knew you. Ideas, research, and time cost = Money in this business.

Again I am not trying to solicit, I'm just answering questions.

Before i post any blog I make sure my lawyer approves it. I cannot explain to you how litigious this business is and I wont risk my career to prove that I am right on a message board, it makes no sense.

I thank you for the acknowledgment though.
Nah, its no biggie. I'm not doubting you

I'm an amateur at this stuff. Its just sometimes when people put themselves out there like that and their web-presence isnt complete, it kinda seems lacking...you know?

I know that a lot of small boutique firms don't have much web presence because they A. like to stay off the radar and B. don't need it to stay in business.

Perhaps a profession I should have considered pre-college, especially if networking is as essential as everyone says in this particular field.

Is a college education required for this type of work i noticed u said u had a couple of securities and life insurance license?

Perhaps a profession I should have considered pre-college, especially if networking is as essential as everyone says in this particular field.
networking is Key!!!!!

do you know what wealthy kids do in this business? get paid to come into a firm just so the owner can go through their contacts. I mean the owner has no guarantee he will sign any of the wealthy kids clients, its just for the opportunity to schmooze the wealthy contacts over mornings of golf.

college is not necessary high school is. I know plenty of people in this business that have not gone to college.

So interning for a Hedge fund company would be a good idea to get your foot in the door and contacts up?

Nah, its no biggie. I'm not doubting you

I'm an amateur at this stuff. Its just sometimes when people put themselves out there like that and their web-presence isnt complete, it kinda seems lacking...you know?

I know that a lot of small boutique firms don't have much web presence because they A. like to stay off the radar and B. don't need it to stay in business.
Bingo

also if I just start posting recommendation on here and you have no expertise on how to exit the position or when and you for some reason put up a lot of money based on my idea and you lose but I win. what will happen? you will likely be upset and to what extent? this kind of things lead to lawsuits whether with merit or without

So interning for a Hedge fund company would be a good idea to get your foot in the door and contacts up?
Yes, however it wont get your contacts up. It will just expose you on how to play the game. You have to know how to get your contacts up.

Last edited:
Starting as a financial adviser, how long will it take you to build a decent portfolio? 

A lot of people say networking is hustling/ **** talking, how crucial is this in this business? (most rich people are douche and *****)

What are the main characters / strengths do you need to survive in this business?

What type of people would you recommend for this business and the one you would tell to stay away?

appreciate the input,  

Got offer for a FA (training) position at a big corporation (three year program). However i dont know if i should drastically change my career.

What brought you here to NT? Do you collect sneakers?
yes, but mostly designer sneakers. I used to be on NT when it first started way back when....user name used to be Ronin. I sold my og Jordan, flightposite and foam collections when they started retroing things every 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom