Asneakerlife

Is asneakerlife authentic? He has a good reputation it seems but, he is selling early releases which I heard is gm shoes, which isn't 100% authentic.

Yea i dont think ima buy from him, i want to hear others opinions tho to.
I know they sell super early releases which is a HUGE RED FLAG for any bootleg site. I mean they already got the Baron and infrared 13s in Stock and they don't come out for another 4 months. Flightclub, ISS, and Kickscrew are usually some of the first sites to get early releases in that are LEGIT. It's usually a week or two tops before release day. Never months. I know there are other legit sites that sell early pairs as well tho. But legit early pairs USUALLY don't come out til about 2 weeks before the release day.

Last edited:
Fakes. The thread about the ClosetCollector discusses this. Also he doesn't accept Paypal and overcharges. I think he was selling Yeezy foams and Cigars & Champagnes for over $700

He only takes western Union so if you claim they are fake and want a refund you're **** outta luck. Watch some of the videos, LOOK at the shoes. Fakes, gamma 12s had PL which is hilarious, full size runs of cement 4s for 260 and blah blah. Just remember, rep ain't ****, people are idiots

My bad i aint no there was a thread about this already, I wonder why SO MANY peeps buy from him so much tho, all of yall points make to much sense for him to have such good feedback

My bad i aint no there was a thread about this already, I wonder why SO MANY peeps buy from him so much tho, all of yall points make to much sense for him to have such good feedback
Ignorance is bliss. They don't wanna know.

Yeah that's what I thought he mad a order on last month still no sneakers and he don't answer for him but idk

Naw dont trust mike man hes another closet collector claiming his shoes are legit i never bought from him but the first video i saw him put up of some early releases i knew he was scam he gets shoes like 3-5 month before they even come out and on top of that on his site he has a full size runs where else do you see that only on rep sites so that should be a red flag like the other members said above ^ me stay away and play attention to the red flags out there

Back
Top Bottom