Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT = $99k Limited Edition = Debut NYAS

Cars that already has sport suspensions like Ms or AMGs or FSports or RS' usually has good height/wheel gap but the stock 3, C, IS and A3 are usually too high for my liking.

Cars that already has sport suspensions like Ms or AMGs or FSports or RS' usually has good height/wheel gap but the stock 3, C, IS and A3 are usually too high for my liking.

exactly

like i said i certain cars, i was thinking across the board but im pretty sure wj4 was thinking cars with sport package of some sort out the gate

...........that minor detail makes a big difference

Last edited:
yes, i would take this car over NT beloved Nissan GTR all day
Likewise, man. The GTR is an awesome car and all, but it would be shameful since I won't track it.

I've been eying the new CLS a lot. Maybe in a couple of years :lol: Frugal mode is engaged at the moment.

From a looks perspective, it is great. I'm not that tall of a guy either, so I wouldn't mind the smaller sizing. But that Car Tech review is worth noting, issues such as hearing strange noises and rattles while driving are unacceptable. Also for 99k, it will be completely bone stock without nav or any other amenities...expect to pay at least 115k for a permissible luxury sport coupe.

But thats carrera 4s money, so I'd go with a porsche instead.

Make sure you go coilover, bro. Well worth the price. If I ever go that route again, it's going to be KW V2...very daily driven friendly. Springs only is no bueno. Had several brands before decided to pony up for my first set on the Evo.

Make sure you go coilover, bro. Well worth the price. If I ever go that route again, it's going to be KW V2...very daily driven friendly. Springs only is no bueno. Had several brands before decided to pony up for my first set on the Evo.

i dont think anyone with a car worth a damn would just go springs?

that is common sense right?

i dont think anyone with a car worth a damn would just go springs?

that is common sense right?
Nope.

A lot of folks try to fake the funk. I knew a guy who had a G55 wagon (top of the line at the time since 63 wasn't out) and had no money to pay for insurance.

A close friend of mine has a motoring shop around the area...there's been a few Maybachs that come in and ask for replica wheels over the years. Since the economy tanked, not too many folks are shelling out top money for quality parts.

Even something on like a $50-60k car (admittedly not too high on the grand scale, but still quite expensive), some owners had asked for stock springs to be cut for a lowered look.

From a looks perspective, it is great. I'm not that tall of a guy either, so I wouldn't mind the smaller sizing. But that Car Tech review is worth noting, issues such as hearing strange noises and rattles while driving are unacceptable. Also for 99k, it will be completely bone stock without nav or any other amenities...expect to pay at least 115k for a permissible luxury sport coupe.

But thats carrera 4s money, so I'd go with a porsche instead.

That could be said about plenty of cars though including Porsche's. Trust me, Porsche is the king when it comes to options for their cars. Hell they charge you extra for a GT version by calling it a purist car by removing the air conditioner and radio, add a few extra hp (in Caymans case, about 10-15hp), charge you more and then charge you extra to get the air conditioner and radio back while replacing your door openers with cloth. :rofl:

Plus for an everyday livable sportscar, I really do not know any other car better than the 911 in that regard.

Nope.

A lot of folks try to fake the funk. I knew a guy who had a G55 wagon (top of the line at the time since 63 wasn't out) and had no money to pay for insurance.

A close friend of mine has a motoring shop around the area...there's been a few Maybachs that come in and ask for replica wheels over the years. Since the economy tanked, not too many folks are shelling out top money for quality parts.

Even something on like a $50-60k car (admittedly not too high on the grand scale, but still quite expensive), some owners had asked for stock springs to be cut for a lowered look.

i believe it

i wonder how some of these local tuner shops stay in business......

Last edited:
I'm just completely in love with the porsche 991s...they outdid themselves with this current gen. I mean, it's just perfection to me. 

mean.gif

I still love Porsches but Astons a dream car.

Really considering the Macan as a daily car next.

I still love Porsches but Astons a dream car.

Really considering the Macan as a daily car next.

im really diggin the macan, loved it when the thread was made way back.........id DD that all day with my gym bag in the back

being a vw/audi fan i like a golf r and hatches/ sport wagons in general, i have soft spot for that and compacts.......is that even considered an SUV....the macan?

knowing you thru NT...............aston is your dream car though

Last edited:
i believe it

i wonder how some of these local tuner shops stay in business......
A lot of shops went out of business in the last several years. My friend's shop specializes in high end cars, but they now do stuff for Hondas and such just to get by on some months. No one is dropping $5k on wheels like they used to.

I'm just completely in love with the porsche 991s...they outdid themselves with this current gen. I mean, it's just perfection to me. 

:smh:
I agree, man. I love 911s in general, but the subtle change...mainly the roof line and the sleek tails are the business. Would love to own a 911S.

Is no one else impressed by the price? It is cheaper than CL550 coupe.

Yea i dont think the average person on here has $99k. (at least I dont)

And what is up with those color schemes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom