Aston Martin Vanquish Replacement = DBS Superleggera

Aston always gets criticized that their models are alike, but that thing shows definite signs of evolution the profile and the rear look amazing, simply amazing, beautiful lines. I don't like what's happening under the grill too much....

btw whats that box on the upper part of the inner side of the steering wheel?

th24ec28z.gif

Looks like any other Aston Martin not the One-77
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

No Amaechi, but Aston Martin lookin like they took a page out of Kia's book ...

How does that statement warrant a No Amaechi?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

grin.gif

Just gotta make sure dudes don't think I'm open to game, gotta protect yourself na'mean ?

grin.gif

Just gotta make sure dudes don't think I'm open to game, gotta protect yourself na'mean ?

tumblr_lcu5wa8umT1qcq1dko1_500.gif

grin.gif

Really? 
laugh.gif

The lower front fascia is distinctly different from any other Aston, the taillights are updated too that you can't mistake if from any other Aston. The built-in spoiler is completely new too. Interior is re-done as well. This is one Aston I can easily tell apart from the rest with a quick glance. 

The One-777 is pretty much any other Aston except the front with the scoops on the headlights and wider hips/rear fenders and a more distinct taillights. It's more in your face than subtle but really, you can tell it's an Aston and that is whats good about the car. 

This new concept is evolved and different but you know it's an Aston and the aesthetics are still there that makes it beautiful.

Originally Posted by RFX45

grin.gif

Really? 
laugh.gif

The lower front fascia is distinctly different from any other Aston, the taillights are updated too that you can't mistake if from any other Aston. The built-in spoiler is completely new too. Interior is re-done as well. This is one Aston I can easily tell apart from the rest with a quick glance. 

The One-777 is pretty much any other Aston except the front with the scoops on the headlights and wider hips/rear fenders and a more distinct taillights. It's more in your face than subtle but really, you can tell it's an Aston and that is whats good about the car. 

This new concept is evolved and different but you know it's an Aston and the aesthetics are still there that makes it beautiful.

Yea true, but in my personal opinion, their designs just lack variety. All the cars may not look EXACTLY the same but at they same time they all look the same. And it's boring to me. Not to say they aren't beautiful cars, but I would love to see them stem away from their "norm" for a change. Something totally different, as far as styling goes.

Originally Posted by RFX45

grin.gif

Really? 
laugh.gif

Yea true, but in my personal opinion, their designs just lack variety. All the cars may not look EXACTLY the same but at they same time they all look the same. And it's boring to me. Not to say they aren't beautiful cars, but I would love to see them stem away from their "norm" for a change. Something totally different, as far as styling goes.

They're a small production company though, they aren't selling like Toyota than it'll litter the street where ever you go. I think it works for Aston since the whole design is just a beauty. I would really hate it if they go too far away from the signature Aston look. If the day comes where I had to look and cannot tell a car is an Aston is the day I stop becoming a fan of the car. The same with a Porsche, if I look at a Porsche and can't tell it's a Porsche, then some of the appeal is lost. 
I mean look at the new Aston Zagato, they tried to stray away a bit from the car and it just turned out bad and the worst looking Aston in their line-up.

wv9y7p.jpg

21bitsy.jpg

2u89uh0.jpg

I don't like the LEDs which are in little batches like on this one, makes the headlights look like lights on a Christmas tree. Audi added these to it's vehicles, the second generation A6, Q7 etc. and they look horrible.

But that Aston is beautiful. I wish AM would experiment with the streamline on the side, because it has great potential in becoming a very aggressive and characteristic part of AM design.

Back
Top Bottom