At least Hilfiger rich..

..is one of the stupidest clean version edits I ever heard. Every time I hear it I :smh:.

Last edited:
I thought it was Hilfigerish.

And in thinking it was that, I thought it was BETTER than the underscored version.

video is comical. Kdot looking like a leprechaun with a black trench coat. :rofl:

i hate this song but it jams.

I thought it was Hilfigerish.

And in thinking it was that, I thought it was BETTER than the underscored version.

Everyone body else sounds good but that "Hilfiger rich" is wack.

99 jams has no shame bruh
you heard all gold everything? lmao its worse

Man.... I heard it and wish it never made its way to radio. Should've stayed a hood underground classic.

Well, Rocky first asserts that the society at large believes that the acquisition of wealth causes Blacks to further perpetuate the stereotypical behavior associated with them since they now have full access to all of the things money can afford them. Many people in America, racists especially, are sickened by this behavior and tend to wonder what the world has come to. His rebuttal is that those who feel that way should not fret. Even though Blacks are allowed to attain wealth and subsequently act n****rish, at least renowned White fashion designer, and known racist, Tommy Hilfiger still has his wealth and therefore balances out the situation.

It's pretty clear if you ask me. *shrugs*

Man I was just telling my girl about this a couple days ago, it doesn't even make sense. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I feel like he should've said "...at least a N_ Hilfiger rich.: He'd be :lol:bellishing a bit but we'd get the point.

What I was thinking is, why dude shouting out Hilfiger? **** him

Well, Rocky first asserts that the society at large believes that the acquisition of wealth causes Blacks to further perpetuate the stereotypical behavior associated with them since they now have full access to all of the things money can afford them. Many people in America, racists especially, are sickened by this behavior and tend to wonder what the world has come to. His rebuttal is that those who feel that way should not fret. Even though Blacks are allowed to attain wealth and subsequently act n****rish, at least renowned White fashion designer, and known racist, Tommy Hilfiger still has his wealth and therefore balances out the situation.

It's pretty clear if you ask me. *shrugs*
You are doing too much right now

Back
Top Bottom