AT&T, reception and buildings

What's up yall.  Any of yous, regardless of ur location, have bad service with AT&T?  It's been horrible in nyc
30t6p3b.gif
.   Can't make a call from within a building, data is criple with a cain slow

I have no service within a block of my campus. This just started though, I have no idea what happened.

AT&T service is wonderful in Baltimore. In the building I'm usually in, none of my coworkers on Sprint or Verizon can get a signal. I have full bars. I will say though that when I was in New York, my AT&T service was horrible. I was walking around Manhattan and my phone constantly had me thinking I was 3 miles from where I really was when using Maps.

Not for everywhere you go.. but for the house, we picked up a microcell - now have 100% bars all the time (at home)

I get trash service everywhere with my ATT phone.

My sprint phone gets great service everywhere.
pimp.gif

Worst service ever. I don't like picking up the phone anymore because the voice is so choppy. I use maybe 100mb a month data because it's so slow(and I have unlimited data).

Bay area - CA

Surprised no one has thrown in the Verizon > AT&T
AT&T coverage is wonderful here in RI

AT&T doesn't guarantee service inside a structure
grin.gif

At work, I gotta stand near a window to get anything. Meanwhile, Verizon customers, and some Sprint ones, are fine. But I'll take my data speed and simultaneous use of voice and data over their service...for now.

Back
Top Bottom