Athletic Propulsion Labs - paging BP

wink.gif

apl-concept-1-white-navy.jpg

BP why dont you give a pair away for free, id love to try these since i ball 3-4 times a week.

I'm sure these are great shoes, but with the price-tag and NBA ban its gonna be hard staying afloat..

Yall know Springbak Insoles do the EXACT same thing right and only cost 20 bux right? And you can take them from shoe to shoe. I can personally attest to them working.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Yall know Springbak Insoles do the EXACT same thing right and only cost 20 bux right? And you can take them from shoe to shoe. I can personally attest to them working.

Springbak insoles seems interesting!

CODY!!! they're doin a spot on your kicks on my local news station after the cavs/lakers game!!! can't wait to see it...are you goin to be on it?

aight...just got done watching the news spot and they showed the bros. it's good to see the company is goin in the right direction...can't wait to see what the running shoes will look like. congrats to APL

too bad blake griffin can't wear them in the L like the company would like him too.

Thanks Chris! Glad you enjoyed the piece, no cameos for me though, haha. We have plenty of big things happening in the future, so stay tuned!

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

not a lot of people know about these but they are VERY VERY GOOD. not for the aid in jumping which im sure it can help give you an inch or so but it relieves a lot of stress off your knees when you wear them. My goodness i had horrible tendonitis in both knees but after 2 years the pain went down and eventually i would get pains in my knees during and after playing. When i got the insoles i have yet to get any pain or anything in my knees. I did when i switched to different shoes without the insoles. Now i put them in all my balling shoes.

Stuff is amazing, seriously.

Thanks for the review^ I might grab some of these to ball in. Overtop regular soles or replace old ones with these?

Is that an endorsement deal BP? I suppose Chris could afford as many pairs as he wants but him on your team would be awesome for APL.

BP, just curious if there are plans for a "take down" or "entry level" version of the concept 1's?   I really, really like the overall design of the concept 1's and just can't help but wondering with a more traditional cushioning setup (EVA or other material), what will the performance characteristics be.  Of course, price is also a point of intrigue as well.  I wonder with this more traditional setup whether the price point will be able to be in the $120-140 neighborhood.  This will enable APL to enter the mid-level market directly and be a nice revenue stream.  At the same time, on the strength of design alone I think APL can compete favorably against Under Armour and adidas right now (that's how much I like the design) so it seems such a .... missed opportunity if APL can't utilize the design a bit more

I will most likely be picking up a pair of Concept 1's at some point so I hope APL can keep up the awesome work!

Agree with above, great post and as I said earlier, the lines and look on this shoe are fantastic

I copped a pair after the price drop. I've wanted them since they originally released, but wasn't willing to drop $300.

They came in today and I'm starting to break them in now. I'll know on Sunday whether or not they work (rec league playoffs) and will report to you guys after.

^ That's a great looking shoe right now.

As stated above, I think the lines on the shoe are great. Some of the lower class/newer brands have shoes that appear tacky and wouldn't be able to stand up to a Nike or Adidas (ok fine, they could compete with Adidas) on a store's walls, but I feel like these could look fine when compared.

Best of luck to the fellas over at APL, love to see the entrepreneurship.

No hate but the shoe is wack looks like a copy of a Reebok Allen Iverson shoe matter fact something Reebok would make. Although I would be interested in that supposed technology that allows u to jump higher.

Back
Top Bottom