Authentic/Legit Jordan Website List

I've had pretty good luck with uptempoair.com. I ordered the Air Max Tempo Lows when they first posted them....and i got them in a few days. It was a really smooth transaction.

a few people from my forum have ordered from them and still haven't gotten their shoes in like 2 months...

as for me.. i'm never going to ever order from them

i'd rather deal with sneakerhead or kicks-r-us
Faithfully Authentic Footwear & Apparel

http://www.soleredemption.com

^^ agreed. Kicks-r-us has great service as well as good selection and competitive prices on most shoes. Fast shipping too. Unlike Steve at UTA, Al of KRU knows how to run a good business.

LONG BEACH STATE...Go Niners! Got ?'s, HOLLA at me > ponica3@hotmail.com

yeah even though i run my own thing...i'm planning to buy from both
K R U and sneakerhead...that's trust
happy.gif

Faithfully Authentic Footwear & Apparel

http://www.soleredemption.com

Some people have posted stating that promo-shoes.com is legit.....but still it hasnt been added to the list. To the people who say that it's legit, do you know from experience or from what someone else told you? I would just like to clear this up so i can buy some kicks from them with confidence. thanks.

Promo-shoes has been reported to sell fake shoes. I have also heard that they sell authentic shoes. It is unclear at this point, until we have a member come forth with a positive transaction, do not listen to anyone.
Got Any Other Jordans Size 13 or 13.5...Holla!​

Has anyone purchased from OneSweetPair. I was referred by a friend about that site. I, nikeazg ask who has ordered from them.

if u're toking abt www.soleprovider.com.au den yes they are legit!!! i've ordered a pair of htms white crocs frm them and it was shipped lightning fast!! they haf gd customer service and i tink the owner is nter werd if i'm not wrong.....i would like to ask is www.flyingkicks.com legit? they were once on ebay but nw they seemed to be not...and the last update is horribly back a couple of yrs ago....any1 tried to contact them ever?

beware out there stay away from oldskoolkicks.com they don't deliver the good's holla. :pimp:
pimp.gif

anyone know if killakickz.com is legit?....its way to good to be true but i've had people tell me that it's legit

sneakersmall has terrible communication..they speak horrible english..and on top of that..they sent me fake black/red XI's...do not buy from these people

Quote:
sneakersmall has terrible communication..they speak horrible english..and on top of that..they sent me fake black/red XI's...do not buy from these people

There you have it Ladies and Gentlemen.

nope^ there are not legit. the tongue doesnt look healty and all the details on the shoe are not in line right.

Back
Top Bottom