Authenticity check please Space jams

Hey I've been searching for space jams for a while now. Found mainstreetkicks.com, he sent me detailed photos and they look on point. Charges 370... Anyone ever buy from him? I saw ppl vouch for him on *************... Thanks any info is greatly appreciated...

as anything

provide pictures and this forum will help you identify it as real or fake

download

download

download

download

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

These are a Taobao pair... Space Jams were not released in the United States since 2009... they would definitely have some yellowing on them. These are too icey.

Thank you very much... I have seen some pairs with no yellowing around my area asking 480...is that possible somehave prevented the yellowing from 09? They say theyve shrinkwrapped them and/or put them in antistatic bags to prevent yellowing. Thanks again for the reply, I was about to drop a paycheck on those.........

Nope, I would say it's close to 100% that all SJ's have yellowing now. On top of that these pair have blue tinted soles which is a dead giveaway for fugazi Space Jams

Hey got one more for a check please.. I feel these are a Taobao pair too, but need your opinions too...thanks again...

Back
Top Bottom