Avoiding Jumpoffs (Final Update)

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I requested her 
grin.gif

I'm also pretty sure i get more @##%% than most of y'all...carry on 
laugh.gif

So that justifies you searching for someone on FB that you don't even know and requesting her to be your friend
laugh.gif

got em!!
Got what? I wanted to see more pics, just like everyone else. 
The link to her page was posted..so i don't know what searching y'all +!+#$@ is talkin' bout. 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

So that justifies you searching for someone on FB that you don't even know and requesting her to be your friend
laugh.gif

got em!!
Got what? I wanted to see more pics, just like everyone else. 
The link to her page was posted..so i don't know what searching y'all +!+#$@ is talkin' bout. 

Thirsty %+%

She's
pimp.gif
Dude shoulda kept his mouth shut and kept the texts to himself in the first place. Dont kiss and tell, works out way better that way lol. NT is crazy tho:lol:

Not trying to be a captain here or anything, but she doesn't seem like a typical grimy jumpoff to me...a typical jumpoff wouldn't be that honest with you. I'm sure many otherwise "good" girls have been @#$% buddies with someone before, this one just looks like she caught feelings for your boy...your boy did her kinda dirty (although it is hilarious
laugh.gif
). If I'm wrong about this, and she IS that typical lunatic jumpoff, things can go terribly wrong...aka slashed tires, showing up randomly and cockblocking him when he's with other girls, harassing phone calls all day, etc

I just dont understand how she isnt mad at OP for calling her a jumpoff? Or am I missing something?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

That handwriting doesn't look like it belongs to a female... unless she tags.
and the finger on the paper looks weird 
nerd.gif

looks_shopped.jpg

You can totally tell by looking at the halos around the text. SHOPPED.
there's halos around the bindings too.

Back
Top Bottom