Awkward moment at Marshall's today

So I walk into the store just browsing:

Me and this cute worker start exchanging looks. Happens like twice so I'm like whatever. But the third time she actually smiles at me and I smile back, so I'm like **** it so I walk up to her and start talking to her.

Me: I wasn't planning on buying anything I just wanted your number.

Her: Shows ring, "Sorry I'm getting married soon"

Me:Ohhhhh ahahah well this is awkward.

Me: Never coming back again lmao

Seriously WTF guys. Ruined my day

Me and this cute worker start exchanging looks. Happens like twice so I'm like whatever. But the third time she actually smiles at me and I smile back, so I'm like **** it so I walk up to her and start talking to her.

smiling to customers at work, or just smiling in general =/= expressing interest.

a lot of girls just smile as a default defense mechanism, that's not to say they're necessarily threatened by you, it's just the face they've conditioned themselves into making when seeing a stranger.

a smile is disarming which is why you probably confused it as an inviting expression.

in reality she probably smiles at most guys/people she just met.

That's not awkward.... that's exactly how you should approach any situation similar to the one you were in.

Your playbook looks legit, don't throw away the formation because it didn't work this one time.

reps.

Me: if youre not interested in me it means youre not interested in a guy who has mad handles, who is intellectual, cool, athletic/in shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking , respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self confident, and can deal with diversity.

Me: if youre not interested in me it means youre not interested in a guy who has mad handles, who is intellectual, cool, athletic/in shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking , respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self confident, and can deal with diversity.

:lol:

She just hustled you for your attention pa

dont think she didnt get off on that

Can't breathe

:rofl:

:lol: reps

Sucks because she kept staring hard, I thought that was my cue or some ****. W/e on to the next one

Its a selling technique to get you to spend money.

Did you buy anything? If so, return it.

View media item 1010821

Dude thought he was going to get some at Marshalls when he would have only gotten an HJ Maxx
laughing-dog.jpg

fixed

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom