Aye, do me a favor real quick and listen to Relapse.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Only on NT is this album "underrated".

Recovery >
This

Just because it had 3 good songs doesn't mean the album in underrated. 

Only on NT is this album "underrated".

Recovery >
This

Just because it had 3 good songs doesn't mean the album in underrated. 

Meh, more impressed with what he has to SAY on Recovery. More to hip-hop than rhyming all the words there is to one word...Jeezy ain't rhyming like Em and TM101 blows Relapse out of the water.
I agree plus the replay value of TM101 is amazing

Meh, more impressed with what he has to SAY on Recovery. More to hip-hop than rhyming all the words there is to one word...Jeezy ain't rhyming like Em and TM101 blows Relapse out of the water.
I agree plus the replay value of TM101 is amazing

Relapse was trash compared to Recovery.. Em himself was embarassed of Relapse

Relapse was trash compared to Recovery.. Em himself was embarassed of Relapse

Refill is
smokin.gif
too... Been playing this lately.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Flame me all y'all want but this album is complete garbage. Only about 2 songs worth listening to IMO. Worst album in his catalogue. I'd even take encore over relapse. It's mainly his voice I can't stand on relapse. !#%* was annoying as hell! U know it's trash when the creator of the album says it himself.
Nah, I'm right w/ you. Relapse was wack just like Recovery. Relapse was mostly wack though cause Em used that lame accent throughout the entire album. Recovery was wack (or just mediocre) 
cause of lame beats and lame guests.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Flame me all y'all want but this album is complete garbage. Only about 2 songs worth listening to IMO. Worst album in his catalogue. I'd even take encore over relapse. It's mainly his voice I can't stand on relapse. !#%* was annoying as hell! U know it's trash when the creator of the album says it himself.
Nah, I'm right w/ you. Relapse was wack just like Recovery. Relapse was mostly wack though cause Em used that lame accent throughout the entire album. Recovery was wack (or just mediocre) 
cause of lame beats and lame guests.

Both albums were mediocre. Relapse has no replay value though and I couldn't stand that fake accent he used.

Both albums were mediocre. Relapse has no replay value though and I couldn't stand that fake accent he used.

I played relapse to death. Recovery got like 2 playthroughs.

The ''accent'' on relapse is entirely more tolerable than the screaming on damn near every recovery track. Recovery was a huge disappointment full of terrible beats and stupid pop star hooks.

Someone get this guy some drugs and Dre beats.

Sums it up pretty well.

I played relapse to death. Recovery got like 2 playthroughs.

The ''accent'' on relapse is entirely more tolerable than the screaming on damn near every recovery track. Recovery was a huge disappointment full of terrible beats and stupid pop star hooks.

Someone get this guy some drugs and Dre beats.

Sums it up pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom