Aye, do me a favor real quick and listen to Relapse.

Stay Wide Awake>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Recovery
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

pimp.gif

I would take No Love and 25 to Life over it easy. That song is the definition of overrated. Proof that great rhyming =/= great song.

Originally Posted by vezon

pimp.gif

I would take No Love and 25 to Life over it easy. That song is the definition of overrated. Proof that great rhyming =/= great song.

Flame me all y'all want but this album is complete garbage. Only about 2 songs worth listening to IMO. Worst album in his catalogue. I'd even take encore over relapse. It's mainly his voice I can't stand on relapse. !#%* was annoying as hell! U know it's trash when the creator of the album says it himself.

Flame me all y'all want but this album is complete garbage. Only about 2 songs worth listening to IMO. Worst album in his catalogue. I'd even take encore over relapse. It's mainly his voice I can't stand on relapse. !#%* was annoying as hell! U know it's trash when the creator of the album says it himself.

Yea i wasn't feeling Relapse. he had a couple dope songs, but IMO Recovery was his better album of the two.

Yea i wasn't feeling Relapse. he had a couple dope songs, but IMO Recovery was his better album of the two.

both are good albums but Recovery takes the cake. alot of real heartfelt records on there, u can feel the pain in some of those tracks like Going Through Changes, Your'e Never Over, Space Bound, 25 To Life & Talkin 2 Myself. Not Afraid might be his most Uplifting song since Lose Yourself

both are good albums but Recovery takes the cake. alot of real heartfelt records on there, u can feel the pain in some of those tracks like Going Through Changes, Your'e Never Over, Space Bound, 25 To Life & Talkin 2 Myself. Not Afraid might be his most Uplifting song since Lose Yourself

Recovery was a great album for where he is in life and I wouldn't say Relapse is better. Like someone said earlier theres no replay value and that's mainly because of the horrible accent he was using. Lyrically it was dope but the delivery was horrible and because of that I think he added songs on the Refill. The man said the album was trash himself lol.

Cold as the wind blows
On Fire
Talkin' 2 myself
Wont back down
Seduction
Almost famous
Untitled
Cinderella man

>>>>>>

3AM
Medicine Ball
Same Song & Dance
Hello
Stay Wide awake
Must be the ganja
Deja Vu

Recovery was a great album for where he is in life and I wouldn't say Relapse is better. Like someone said earlier theres no replay value and that's mainly because of the horrible accent he was using. Lyrically it was dope but the delivery was horrible and because of that I think he added songs on the Refill. The man said the album was trash himself lol.

Cold as the wind blows
On Fire
Talkin' 2 myself
Wont back down
Seduction
Almost famous
Untitled
Cinderella man

>>>>>>

3AM
Medicine Ball
Same Song & Dance
Hello
Stay Wide awake
Must be the ganja
Deja Vu

Originally Posted by carbon16

Cold as the wind blows
On Fire
Talkin' 2 myself
Wont back down
Seduction
Almost famous
Untitled
Cinderella man

>>>>>>

3AM
Medicine Ball
Same Song & Dance
Hello
Stay Wide awake
Must be the ganja
Deja Vu
Meh, more impressed with what he has to SAY on Recovery. More to hip-hop than rhyming all the words there is to one word...Jeezy ain't rhyming like Em and TM101 blows Relapse out of the water.

Originally Posted by carbon16

Cold as the wind blows
On Fire
Talkin' 2 myself
Wont back down
Seduction
Almost famous
Untitled
Cinderella man

>>>>>>

3AM
Medicine Ball
Same Song & Dance
Hello
Stay Wide awake
Must be the ganja
Deja Vu
Meh, more impressed with what he has to SAY on Recovery. More to hip-hop than rhyming all the words there is to one word...Jeezy ain't rhyming like Em and TM101 blows Relapse out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom