Aye NT... What Your GO-TO Meal/Snack???

mytmouse76 wrote:
i hate grapes without the seeds

TOO MUCH ERROR CAN NOT COMPUTE

But any who I don't smoke.....but my go to snack is that teriyaki bowl at jack in the crack with a large fry and a southern style arizona from the corner store best 8.14 you'll spend imo

mytmouse76 wrote:
i hate grapes without the seeds

TOO MUCH ERROR CAN NOT COMPUTE

But any who I don't smoke.....but my go to snack is that teriyaki bowl at jack in the crack with a large fry and a southern style arizona from the corner store best 8.14 you'll spend imo

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

No sir.

this
laugh.gif

but my go to is a PB&J or grapes but only the big ones with the seeds...i hate grapes without the seeds

What girl wants small grapes with no seeds? Psh...

spam and eggs over rice with some sriracha sauce

bread with a side of olive oil and salt, and also a side of good balsamic vinegar to dip along with some goat cheese and prosciutto/speck

spam and eggs over rice with some sriracha sauce

bread with a side of olive oil and salt, and also a side of good balsamic vinegar to dip along with some goat cheese and prosciutto/speck

Spoiler [+]
I see another trend about to jump off.

Most days I make a, "whatever is in the fridge" sammich. I want to start making my own sushi though, once I get all of the stuff I need, snacks on deck all of the time!

For meals, I usually bang with something Italian or Mexican, I love the carb to protein ratio. Quick question, what should I eat more of if I want to gain like fifteen pounds without using shakes and all of that.

Spoiler [+]
I see another trend about to jump off.

Most days I make a, "whatever is in the fridge" sammich. I want to start making my own sushi though, once I get all of the stuff I need, snacks on deck all of the time!

For meals, I usually bang with something Italian or Mexican, I love the carb to protein ratio. Quick question, what should I eat more of if I want to gain like fifteen pounds without using shakes and all of that.

got some good stuff in here... them triscuit nachos may have to happen

grilled cheese and egg sandwiches are staples!

got some good stuff in here... them triscuit nachos may have to happen

grilled cheese and egg sandwiches are staples!

Back
Top Bottom