AYO! look what Kanye's entourage consists of:

Originally Posted by AirJules

Yall are dumb.
Apparently not, especially since others are posting vids with ease.. I'm just sayin
ohwell.gif

I am able to separate the man from the music, others aren't.

What makes me laugh at this thread is that the comment isn't on how rude, and insane he is acting, but who he is hanging out with who cares?

I've seen dudes in Vietnam that wear hot color clothes and slippers, but will chop you up to pieces with a machete. I see why you guys would think a persondressed as hypebeast style is soft. But, trust me, HK boys, Korean boys, Japanese folks dress like Kanye way before he brought it over to America, and thoseboys get down. A man, when pushed to a limit, will break. It doesn't matter how he dress.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I've seen dudes in Vietnam that wear hot color clothes and slippers, but will chop you up to pieces with a machete. I see why you guys would think a person dressed as hypebeast style is soft. But, trust me, HK boys, Korean boys, Japanese folks dress like Kanye way before he brought it over to America, and those boys get down. A man, when pushed to a limit, will break. It doesn't matter how he dress.

laugh.gif
Nobody asked for all that.

Originally Posted by young dunny

Originally Posted by AirJules

<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

2njk0zk.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

I've seen dudes in Vietnam that wear hot color clothes and slippers, but will chop you up to pieces with a machete. I see why you guys would think a person dressed as hypebeast style is soft. But, trust me, HK boys, Korean boys, Japanese folks dress like Kanye way before he brought it over to America, and those boys get down. A man, when pushed to a limit, will break. It doesn't matter how he dress.

laugh.gif
Nobody asked for all that.
And I'll be
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you, when you get whooped by one of these hypebeast dressing dudes.

Nobody is saying any of those cats are soft because of they way they dress, its their demeanor. No one takes them seriously.

Some dudes in this world need no words, need not to do anything besides give you a look and you'll keep it moving...

None of those dudes including Kanye have a menacing demeanor, their presence is neither intimidating nor authoritative.

& Word to F A Y B A N no one asked for a dissertation on hypebeastish tough guys from Asia...

Ok and whats the point of this post..... and why is it 3 pages deep.

He like KFC like a human and he has weird friends just like him so......... purpose?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Nobody is saying any of those cats are soft because of they way they dress, its their demeanor. No one takes them seriously.

Some dudes in this world need no words, need not to do anything besides give you a look and you'll keep it moving...

None of those dudes including Kanye have a menacing demeanor, their presence is neither intimidating nor authoritative.

& Word to F A Y B A N no one asked for a dissertation on hypebeastish tough guys from Asia...

I know dudes that talk like girls, and are feminine as ever, and will knock on sight.

That is one of the main problems of our society if you ask me assumptions. Obviously Kanye has presence to make it where he has made it, obviously even gay *#@Taz has presence to make it.

I just love the irony in this thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif

i know there are ******s that would have me runnin once I hear the exorcist vocals.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I know dudes that talk like girls, and are feminine as ever, and will knock on sight.

That is one of the main problems of our society if you ask me assumptions. Obviously Kanye has presence to make it where he has made it, obviously even gay *#@ Taz has presence to make it.

I just love the irony in this thread.

He has the presence to make it in the music industry, but we're talking about something else entirely right now....

Maybe he can fight, maybe all of them can....

They're not making anyone turn around and run away, thats all I'm saying. They don't command that TYPE of attention. Perhaps in other ways but notas far as fists go...

& Word to F A Y B AN no one asked for a dissertation on hypebeastish tough guys from Asia...
that's my point, people don't take them seriously for the way they are dressed. There's people on here laughing at dude in the boots,and earrings, and that look. They're on camera too, so their demeanor has to be cool. What are you gonna do? Serve the Camera man and then go to jail? Yousee Kanye's Demeanor? He's looks heated. And he dressing that hypebest style. You got people in here just looking at him like he soft or gay, but youreally just don't know what he's capable of. If you don't know, then you ain't gonna know.

Well said.

& Word to F A Y B AN no one asked for a dissertation on hypebeastish tough guys from Asia...
that's my point, people don't take them seriously for the way they are dressed. There's people on here laughing at dude in the boots, and earrings, and that look. They're on camera too, so their demeanor has to be cool. What are you gonna do? Serve the Camera man and then go to jail? You see Kanye's Demeanor? He's looks heated. And he dressing that hypebest style. You got people in here just looking at him like he soft or gay, but you really just don't know what he's capable of. If you don't know, then you ain't gonna know.

Camera or not, Kanye is not going to give me a reason or anyone else for that matter to feel intimidated about.

Also, its not his clothing I'm really talking about...

And being angry isn't exactly "demeanor"....

Some dudes don't need to get angry, they can calmy yet sternly let it be known once that they are not one to be messed with and 99 perent of people willleave it at that (except the paparazzi). But its more than just paparazzi that don't take these guys seriously. Its regular people...

But those same regular people, would take the right dude seriously. Seriously, were all grown men here. We know by now how to differentiate "real"individuals from most individuals.

Back
Top Bottom