AYO MA NT FAMB! DAT HAIR SMELL GOOD DOE

we need a minimum amount of post before people are allowed to make a new thread.. op is a troll

Yet I get suspended two weeks for using the term herb but this dude can troll all day every day lulz

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

son went in
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aren't you the same dude who was going to stop talking to some girls because they were grinding their booties on other guys at a party? You ain't been close to a female head of hair famb 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Aren't you the same dude who was going to stop talking to some girls because they were grinding their booties on other guys at a party? You ain't been close to a female head of hair famb 
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh +*$+

Originally Posted by Storm2006

grin.gif

laugh.gif
I also remember some thread where some girl that he likes got smashed by another dude in a lab

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Stixx

images

african american females hair is the only hair that has a smell that can erect my joint to the point it can cut diamonds. 
devil.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

ri1.gif

Word. Catching the aroma of that good smelling hair as their head bops up and down
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Reported.

We don't need stuff like this on NT.
I didn't mean it in a racial way. I'm just saying that black females usually put oil or some cream in their hair.
It's the truth so get over it.

Originally Posted by Luv Lindsay

Reported.

I didn't mean it in a racial way. I'm just saying that black females usually put oil or some cream in their hair.
How are you going to include race in your statement and say you didn't mean it in a racial way.

Usually I'm playing around when I say I report people, but this time I actually am going to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Reported.

How are you going to include race in your statement and say you didn't mean it in a racial way.

Usually I'm playing around when I say I report people, but this time I actually am going to
laugh.gif
thousands of NT'ers make race statements. I had to say "no racial" because i know NT'ers would sice it up calling me a racist.

Reported.

yes all black females. you didn't say anything about latino or asians, just black.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

african american females hair is the only hair that has a smell that can erect my joint to the point it can cut diamonds. 
devil.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

ri1.gif

Thats a weave though.
human hair bruh ....it's a difference  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom