AYOOOOOOOOOOOO SPECIAL: [1] UCLA vs. [9] Texas A&M

laugh.gif
at MIKE.

My damn school never seems to come through. We had that game in the bag and we fell apart much like we've done all season.

Oh well. Maybe next year Turgeon will learn how to win in the Big XII.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

cmon mannn i go to ucla im as happy as u are... lil more class
laugh.gif

You must be new here.

lol im not its jus im from MASS and i see the pats sox fans labled as classless and i dnt wanna b labeled as that. its annoying and there is no reason tobecome labeled as a classless fan for my second team. also when teams are good people hate on em callin them lucky, bastards and all types of names. peoplelove to hate and not give credit where credit is due.
A&M played great they really did. i respect all teams

yall stupid i edited my post secs after i posted it up. so yall better edit it before yall catch a warning or ban

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
at Mike

UCLA is a #1 seed and they just beat a #9, calm down dude.
laugh.gif

its how we won tho man. ya we should have won but the whole team played like *%$ the whole night and we found a way to win.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the quote snitchin'

But UCLA play games like this every tourney. Last year vs Indiana, previous year vs Bama. They don't win pretty like other elite teams, but it's aW.

laugh.gif
saved my bracket....but i'd much rather see big upsets since i know hardly anyone would pick UCLA to lose in the 2nd round

532752.jpg

37063269.jpg

What a joke.. F the refs, first letting Love do whatever the hell he wanted and then missing the blatant foul at the end.

From that pic it looks like UCLA got away with a call again. Damnit!!! Why cant we just win by 7 or somethin!!!! Still a good comeback but we need to winwithout refs for realz

Originally Posted by kuruptygotti

From that pic it looks like UCLA got away with a call again. Damnit!!! Why cant we just win by 7 or somethin!!!! Still a good comeback but we need to win without refs for realz
Oh it was definitely a foul....

that being said they are/were NOT going to call that in the last few seconds.... you gotta get a better shot then that

it was def a foul, i saw it live and was surprised there was no call......but i dunno if they were expecting to get a call anyways.

but its nasty that he was actually hit by 2 guys.

OMG sloan got fouled like a mf'er... if that was UCLA you KNOW they're giving him the call

thats absolute BS
smh.gif
smh.gif

i was listening to the radio last night, and they mentioned how a loose ball foul was called on UCLA and it was their 9th team foul, and instead of shooting a1-1, A&M took the ball out of bounds. someone even went back and looked at the replay and it was true. i don't know how nobody noticed. and there werea lot of other horrible calls down the stretch.

i don't hate UCLA, because i like a lot of their players, as opposed to Duke where i hate most of their players. but i can see how someone could hate themin the way that people hate Duke

lol they get so much help, who can recall when russel westbrook was dribbling, the ball clearly went off his leg and the refs gave ucla the ball back

That is an OBVIOUS foul if I ever seen it.

Back
Top Bottom