AZKALS!!! Philippine National Football Team

Originally Posted by gishtar

4-5-1 I think ...
http://www.abs-cbnnews.co...r-counterattacking-4-5-1

P.Y -- lone striker ...
Oh ok, so it was a 4-5-1. As in every football match, it is won in midfield. The midfielders were too preoccupied with the D, that whenever there was a good chance to counterattack, Phil Younghusband had no help at all. 
This was definitely evident in the 2nd half: whenever the Azkals had the chance to counterattack, there was nobody to pass to, or cross to...

Hopefully they'll play today like they played that 2nd leg against Sri Lanka 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gishtar

4-5-1 I think ...
http://www.abs-cbnnews.co...r-counterattacking-4-5-1

P.Y -- lone striker ...
Oh ok, so it was a 4-5-1. As in every football match, it is won in midfield. The midfielders were too preoccupied with the D, that whenever there was a good chance to counterattack, Phil Younghusband had no help at all. 
This was definitely evident in the 2nd half: whenever the Azkals had the chance to counterattack, there was nobody to pass to, or cross to...

Hopefully they'll play today like they played that 2nd leg against Sri Lanka 
pimp.gif

Just stopped watching because Kuwait just scored a goal.. Azkals are looking tired in the second half... Don't worry Philippines, the 2018 World Cup is just around the corner.. hehe...

Just stopped watching because Kuwait just scored a goal.. Azkals are looking tired in the second half... Don't worry Philippines, the 2018 World Cup is just around the corner.. hehe...

its sad.. so sad.. its a sad sad situation - sir elton john.. 
this line is playing in my mind right now thinkin about the azkals.. . . .
ohwell.gif

its sad.. so sad.. its a sad sad situation - sir elton john.. 
this line is playing in my mind right now thinkin about the azkals.. . . .
ohwell.gif

^from what I read that will be 03 Dec 7pm at Rizal Memorial Stadium . damn! pinays are gonna go crazy over beckham...

^from what I read that will be 03 Dec 7pm at Rizal Memorial Stadium . damn! pinays are gonna go crazy over beckham...

am not a hater but i'm really dumb founded by the media attention the azkals get.. seriously, they haven't won anything.. even the performance of the U21 Azkals team during the sea games was awful..

am not a hater but i'm really dumb founded by the media attention the azkals get.. seriously, they haven't won anything.. even the performance of the U21 Azkals team during the sea games was awful..

If you've been able to follow the Philippine National Football team, they've significantly improved since the start of the "Azkals" and I hope all this media attention will help them to continue to improve.

If you've been able to follow the Philippine National Football team, they've significantly improved since the start of the "Azkals" and I hope all this media attention will help them to continue to improve.

Azkals Signs 3-year Kit Deal with PUMA

Elissa Gaspar 2012-06-05 03:41:09
news_img_182.jpg

The Philippine National Football Team has wrapped up a 3-year deal with the German multinational company Puma, through its exclusive distributor Cougar Athletic Trends, Inc.,  on June 4, 2012 at Discovery Suites, Pasig City.

Puma will provide the official home and away kit of the team, as well as the replica kits, fan wear and other merchandise. The team kit and equipment line are scheduled to have a formal launching on August.  In the mean time, a "jersey design making contest" is being conceptualized to further involve consumers' participation in the making of the new kits.

Puma said that one of the reasons they wanted to sign Azkals is because of the team's passion for the sports.

"With the Azkals' joy, passion and love for the sports, we are certain that they are the perfect embodiment of Puma's corporate values. " said Theresa Ronquillo-Santos, the AVP Sales & Marketing of Cougar Athletic Trends, Inc.

Puma has also chosen and signed Misagh Bahadoran, Ian Araneta and Carli de Murga to become Puma ambassadors in the Philippines.

Back
Top Bottom