B.o.B. on one.

Flat earth is a psyop though. Straight disinfo campaign and test of the gullibility of humans.

2017, no photos of the "edge" of earth.
no photos of earth either. Just composite photoshop images.

Yup. So I'm left with trusting in the cultures who have documented circumnavigation of the globe, or YouTube videos based on a 5-6k year old idea that existed pre-circumnavigation and is rooted in religious belief and challenging science.

The question becomes who do I trust more: cultures of earth who had no real reason to try to fool present day man, or European Christians trying to challenge science.

Last edited:
Still haven't heard the explanation for why I didn't fall off the Earth while flying from California to Korea, then from Korea to Portugal, and then Portugal to New York. Unless flat earthers are suggesting I flew directly East all the way to Korea (which would easily be a 25+ hour flight instead of the 10 hours it took me) and then turned back? :lol:
View media item 2448948

Last edited:
This is what they believe earth looks like

dcsawl.jpg

2csgg8g.jpg

k3ad5l.jpg

So they think Asia is north of North America instead of West (in terms of traveling)? Wouldn't a compass disprove this immediately, or have compass makers over the past 2000+ years been part of the science conspiracy as well? :lol:

Last edited:
Still haven't seen a non composite image of the earth's surface... lol
Not because they don't exist, but because you will say they are composite images no matter what. Just like any footage of a round earth is dismissed by "fish eye lens".

Last edited:
Flat earthers never get beyond the hypothesis (not theory) stage, and get downright hostile if you imply they should.

450px-The_Scientific_Method_as_an_Ongoing_Process.svg.png

Still haven't heard the explanation for why I didn't fall off the Earth while flying from California to Korea, then from Korea to Portugal, and then Portugal to New York. Unless flat earthers are suggesting I flew directly East all the way to Korea (which would easily be a 25+ hour flight instead of the 10 hours it took me) and then turned back? :lol:
View media item 2448948
because that's not the map smart guy

So they think Asia is north of North America instead of West (in terms of traveling)? Wouldn't a compass disprove this immediately, or have compass makers over the past 2000+ years been part of the science conspiracy as well? :lol:

They have some explanation for this. There's a rift within flat earther groups, some believe the south pole is under the north pole and some believe only the north pole exists.

They also believe earth stretches on indefinitely and doesn't have "edges".

They also believe it is stationary in space and is flat while acknowledging other planets "may be round", just not this one. Core theories on why science says earth is round comes down to - maintaining legitimacy of the moon landing that flat earthers believe is fake, and to hide that the bible is fact based or a legitimate document.

This is what they really believe.

They ignore that NASA didn't come up with the idea of a round earth and use them as their reasoning for not believing it.

Last edited:

They have some explanation for this. There's a rift within flat earther groups, some believe the south pole is under the north pole and some believe only the north pole exists.

They also believe earth stretches on indefinitely and doesn't have "edges".

They also believe it is stationary in space and is flat while acknowledging other planets "may be round", just not this one. Core theories on why science says earth is round comes down to - maintaining legitimacy of the moon landing that flat earthers believe is fake, and to hide that the bible is fact based or a legitimate document.

This is what they really believe.

I mean if this is true it's a bombshell and everyone should know. Certainly someone out there would fund this and come up with damning evidence. I'm not even being snide. It's their hypothesis, sell it, prove it.

Only flat earthers know because the scientific community doesn't want you to know that the Christian Bible is in fact a legit document.

Coincidentally the modern movement was created by Christians who felt pressure from the scientific community. Their first evidence of flat earth was: the Bible.

The basis of modern flat eartherism is rooted in Christianity but the groups themselves are trying to distance themselves from the Christian umbrella for whatever reason [emoji]129300[/emoji] I believe it's in an effort to bring legitimacy to their campaign by attracting the anti-establishment crowd who tend to denounce religion.

Last edited:
No one yet has provided any proof :nerd:
Its just rebuttals. Show me something that is convincing

Ancient egyptians provided proof

After returning from a trip to Egypt, Aristotle noted that “there are stars seen in Egypt and…Cyprus which are not seen in the northerly regions.” This phenomenon can only be explained if humans were viewing the stars from a round surface. The farther you go from the equator, the farther the constellations go towards the horizon, and are replaced by different stars. This would not happen if the world was flat

Back
Top Bottom