B.o.B. on one.

His last response alone tells me that he didn't even research enough to form a good foundation for his "theory". I dig that you go against the grain or question what you may not believe, but damn, at least do proper research before you establish your stance.

His last response alone tells me that he didn't even research enough to form a good foundation for his "theory". I dig that you go against the grain or question what you may not believe, but damn, at least do proper research before you establish your stance.

Pretty sure a guy that says "according to a textbook" then argues against what it says is not really down for proper research :lol:

Not only that, add in the fact that only certain regions of world will see the eclipse, which not only proves the earth is a geoid shaped planet but also on a tilt.

Why is this still being entertained?

Dear doubters, B.o.B wants to prove the Earth is flat once and for all

The "Nothin' on You" star has started a GoFundMe campaign to find Earth's curve and see if our planet is actually round (and not a flat disc hanging in space as flat Earthers typically believe).

B.o.B.'s campaign says the plan is to "launch multiple satellites into space" in order to observe, and try to disprove, what centuries of science and technology have already confirmed. All he needs is a small investment of $200,000 dollars (and launch approval, of course).

He's titled his mission "Show BoB The Curve." By Monday afternoon it had racked up $255 and 105 shares on Facebook.

https://www.gofundme.com/show-bob-the-Curve

So he gonna launch them and when the footage comes back and its curved he'll say "The footage has be tampered with."

The comments looool

"Bro. I am totally with you on this. But we cannot trust anything but our senses. The technology you're using will make it appear that the earth is round because of the curvature of the lenses mounted on your satellite. The only way to find out if the earth is flat is by going to outer space yourself and ejecting yourself from the spacecraft, because the window glass would also have a slight curvature making the earth look round. Then you have to get out of your space suit, because the glass on your space suit will curve the appearance of the earth. So only then you will see that the earth is in fact, flat."

I just got trolled and I don't appreciate it.
Nephew sent me the ISS feed and told me there were some Fire Storms in the view.

Now, by the time I linked I didn't see any such thing but he tells me he's not pulling my leg and that it happened.
See this is why they need 92 cameras (that they let us see) on the ISS.
Like let me see what's popping behind you and to the left and right.
I'm lowkey upset at the little nephew right now. He's a Master Troll, but swears he's not trolling me at the present time:stoneface: (I'm pretty sure he's trolling every second of every day)
I mean, there aren't or weren't even remnants of a "Fire Storm".(not that I know what it'd look like but still, OG pissed off)
Where da smoke lil ninja?

if you watch that feed for a while--which I do sometimes--they have a guy that periodically moves the camera around by hand in order to capture different angles.

I imagine it is done for the specific purpose of shutting people the **** up.

I guess so, but I hate to see someone put their life on the line over something like this

It'd be like freezing to death on an expedition to Santa's workshop
LOL @ freezing on the way to Santa :rofl:

This guys screams "I will never complete this mission because I start things and never finish them"
Trust me, he's safe...and will be safe right here on the ground with his excuse.

Back
Top Bottom