Bachelor Pad Essentials?

unbranded-mini-lava-lamp-red-purple.jpg

Every pad needs this

Comfortable Bed and Sofa. Nice CLEAN bathroom and a nice tv.

Always have things like throw blankets for her to snuggle on the couch and clean towels.

Always, Yes Always keep a clean place. She will want to come over more, I just hope you spot is gated where she has to call first.

OP where u gonna live in atlanta?

and as for the pets debate...
i got a puppy a couple months ago...he meets a new chick prolly once a week? not one has not COMPLETELY fallen in love w/ him, so serious.

i still wouldnt recommend getting a dog for females, but if u were to get one, they most definitely will adore him. and i think it reflects positively on you.shows ur compassionaite/responsible side.

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

i got a puppy a couple months ago...he meets a new chick prolly once a week? not one has not COMPLETELY fallen in love w/ him, so serious.

i still wouldnt recommend getting a dog for females, but if u were to get one, they most definitely will adore him. and i think it reflects positively on you. shows ur compassionaite/responsible side.

Goin up to look at condos on the 23rd. I have been lookin online at places in Buckhead (Paces 325, Ovation, Buckhead Grand...) and one or two places inMidtown. Gonna make a decision that weekend that I go up. Any suggestions?

I have a cat and I always wondered if it confuses him always seeing a different girl in my place.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Baller23217

i still wouldnt recommend getting a dog for females, but if u were to get one, they most definitely will adore him. and i think it reflects positively on you. shows ur compassionaite/responsible side.

Goin up to look at condos on the 23rd. I have been lookin online at places in Buckhead (Paces 325, Ovation, Buckhead Grand...) and one or two places in Midtown. Gonna make a decision that weekend that I go up. Any suggestions?
Are you buying or looking to rent. It depends on what type of atmosphere you like. I like downtown so I am moving from Marietta downtown.

Keep us updated.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Goin up to look at condos on the 23rd. I have been lookin online at places in Buckhead (Paces 325, Ovation, Buckhead Grand...) and one or two places in Midtown. Gonna make a decision that weekend that I go up. Any suggestions?
Are you buying or looking to rent. It depends on what type of atmosphere you like. I like downtown so I am moving from Marietta downtown.

Keep us updated.

lookin to buy a condo. i wanna be walking distant to restaurants / bars / entertainment.

where does the younger crowd go out? closer to midtown?

also i'll be workin in marietta so quick access to 75 is a plus. someone on NT told me to try and get a place near atlantic station...

Look for a few Foreclosed condos in Castleberry, The Mayfair, and The Twelve. What will you be doing in Marietta? I currently live there. Just don't movehere (Marietta) You will be going downtown every weekend/night

Keep us updated.

lookin to buy a condo. i wanna be walking distant to restaurants / bars / entertainment.

where does the younger crowd go out? closer to midtown?

also i'll be workin in marietta so quick access to 75 is a plus. someone on NT told me to try and get a place near atlantic station...

u must be cakin
pimp.gif
. i think buckhead sounds good for u ... youngercrowd, restaurants, bars, females. midtown is cool too some places... full of gay dudes tho. atlantic station would be dope too and its right on 75..getting to75 from buckhead is a pain

Comfortable Bed and Sofa. Nice CLEAN bathroom and a nice tv.

Always have things like throw blankets for her to snuggle on the couch and clean towels.

Always, Yes Always keep a clean place. She will want to come over more, I just hope you spot is gated where she has to call first.
Word, or a main security desk where they have to call up.
laugh.gif

Sick TV

Nice Coffee Table

Stereo with hella speakers

XBOX 360

Sectional couch or 2 nice couches

Nice art or photos on the wall but keep it simple

Desk with computer

Ping pong table to double as beirut or beerpong table

house plants

book case with books

Look for a few Foreclosed condos in Castleberry, The Mayfair, and The Twelve. What will you be doing in Marietta? I currently live there. Just don't move here (Marietta) You will be going downtown every weekend/night

financial analyst with lockheed martin

u must be cakin
pimp.gif
. i think buckhead sounds good for u ... younger crowd, restaurants, bars, females. midtown is cool too some places... full of gay dudes tho. atlantic station would be dope too and its right on 75..getting to 75 from buckhead is a pain

i got money saved up...enough to put down on a condo. I mean, the market is pretty soft so it's an investment.

just make sure you get a king size bed trust me it makes a difference with women........ they love big beds

I'm gonna keep yall boys updated on my new place... Lived in the house the past 17 years, lived in a dorm the past semester. I hope to do you guys proudsoon enough.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

just make sure you get a king size bed trust me it makes a difference with women........ they love big beds

gettin a queen size.

Any mattress suggestions?

bed stuff make that @@#% comfortable as hell... down pillows, comforter ,high thread count sheets, the works...

def gonna start savin up $2000 to cop that new 55" led vizio for the living room. move the 42" samsung into the bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom