Bad Boys for Life Out Now (Beware Spoilers)

Kate Del Castillo started off as a telenovela actress and has been crossing over the last decade into the american market...ironically enough She was investigated with connections to El Chapo in real life too...lol

funny how they played with the whole Novela jokes with Martin in the movie while having Kate be the bad guy...lol

Kate Del Castillo started off as a telenovela actress and has been crossing over the last decade into the american market...ironically enough She was investigated with connections to El Chapo in real life too...lol

funny how they played with the whole Novela jokes with Martin in the movie while having Kate be the bad guy...lol
Yeah there's a netflix doc on it. She had so much power to her performance in BB4L though, I believed her as a cartel boss.

Yo Cap was underrated man, dude was effortless comedy, i called his death 2 minutes before he caught the fade....the foreshadowing was wild strong...very touching moment, i still think the part when Marcus sister got snatched and Marcus got the call up until all the other dudes gathered around to offer their support was wild emotional....part 2 is just untouchable tbh.

had to get smoked for what he did to neo. gotta pay what you owe. poetic he died in the arms of the guy that passed on being neo. he would've screwed will smith eventually.

What’s good NT Fam?! I started doing movie reviews on the Gram back in 2018 using my Stories. 2020 switching to YouTube. Started with Bad Boys for the culture. Would love if y’all could check it out. Subscribe if you like it. Drop feedback all that. Thanks!

The Michael Bay cameo was a nice touch since he couldn't direct it

Enjoyed it, in line with the other 2

Kinda wish Michael Bay would have looked at the son part in the script and said "nope, take that out"

Probably cause he was too busy making the most bang bang shoot em up of all bang bang shoot em ups, 6 Underground

But I enjoyed the hell out of that as background noise :lol:

Back
Top Bottom