Bad Boys or Rush Hour??

"have you ever made love to a man? do you want to?"

roll.gif

...If I had to guess, I'd say there MAY be a certain Commonality shared amongst each Group that favors "Rush Hour" & "Bad Boys".....
nerd.gif

James Carter: Couldn't help noticin' how she was staring at a brother.
Lee: She never even look at you.
James Carter: You just jealous, Lee, 'cause women like me. I'm tall, dark and hansome and you third world ugly.
Lee: I am not third world ugly, women think I'm cute. Like Snoopy.
James Carter: Lee, Snoopy is 6 inches taller than you.

James Carter: All right, listen up! All the Triads and the ugly women on this side, and all the fine women on this side, right now!

Lee: Where did you learn that?
Kenny: Master Ching.
Lee: Master Ching of Hong Kong?
Kenny: No, Freddy Ching on Crenshaw.
Lee: [In English] They're brothers.

Lee: That's Ricky Tan.
James Carter: That's Ricky Tan? Man, that's a ****** in a bathrobe!

My favorite line is when Chris Tucker gets into the cab and says "follow that car" and the driver starts arguing in chinese. Chris just keeps sayin "I'll slap you...I'll slap you" Then Chris finally gives him money and the Chinese driver says "Now yu spickin my languige"

Last edited:
As much as Bay is over the top, I really liked Bad Boys 2. I think the sequels are pretty equal to themselves. I think I hate both Rush Hour 1 and Bad Boys 1.

Rush Hour. Not even close.

the dialogue of both rush hour 1 and 2 are ingrained in my brain and forever in my memory

These!

Rush hour and its not even close. I know them line for line. (RH3 doesnt exist to me)

IDK why but this is the funniest "scene" to me is...

:lol: Its a random blooper but Tucker laughing makes me laugh every single time.

Oh and I love Carter's argument with Mr. Chin too..

"I'M NO PUNK *****!"
:lol:

No exaggeration but RH1 and RH2 are two of my favorite movies of all time. Yes they arent masterpieces but I love watching them.

*Edit*

Looks like ajiiiplatinum ajiiiplatinum loves the RH series as much as me. :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom