Bad Business Ethics 101 Vol. Shabooyah1124

Can someone please tell me why this cat has been ducking me for the past few days when I should have received my shades a week ago? I paid this man 100 dollars for some polarized black Ray-Ban Wayfarers on April 2nd, and I have yet to see a box OR a tracking number. It seems like every form of communication, he hides from when I show up. 
-Deactivated facebook. Check.

-Disappeared from Twitter once I asked him in public and not in a DM about the shades. Check.

-Stopped posting on here when I sent him a PM. Check.

-Ignores emails sent his gmail account. Check.

Dude looking like Dizzy right now with the bad business moves. I will admit, I messed up by sending money through paypal through my Blackberry and it sends it as a gift so I can't dispute the charges. But is dude really going to scam me for 100 dollars. Seems kind of petty. Someone please contact him before I see him in person. Possibly at the next DAR...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well...

Not to add insult to injury, but I had to talk an NTer who posted in this thread from straight beating him down @ the last D.A.R. meetup at Arundel Mills...

He showed up to a couple D.A.R. meet-ups, but that didn't really solidify anything.

He's also a pathological liar, which people that went to high school with him have confirmed in the NVA area.

Dude been telling everyone he's at Michigan U.  Psht.  I ain't putting all his business out there, but...
laugh.gif

I've spotted him in Nova a couple times during "class" time.

Maybe you should have asked in the local forum, people would have told you about him.

He won't dare show his face again.

Only reason he came to Arundel because he was threatened. 

I chatted it up with him before I left, just to see how many lies he could tell in 5 minutes.

Sad jo.

When I see him, I'll get your money.  On the spot.    Guaranteed.

fam deleting his facebook tipped it off

Joey give the man his goods or his money back
smh.gif

so he's a well known shady cat?
smh.gif

Not well known.  People been giving him the benefit of the doubt.  Something I DONT do.

Sorry.  I'm from the city.  I'm coming at dude necks then asking questions later. 
laugh.gif

People do the "gift" thing in trust, especially if its someone local.

The last 3 sales I had here on NT were sent as "gifts" and I post the tracking to further prove the deal is legit.

I ain't bully or nuffin', but y'all need to start putting the PRESS on these bammas in the DMV area.

I've had no reason to, because bammas know I got youngin's from Uptown waiting on a text message to jack a little sucka up for fun.

So all I've done is sat, watched, and commented the past few years.

Irony same dudes "frauding" I've never had issues with personally.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Well...

Not to add insult to injury, but I had to talk an NTer who posted in this thread from straight beating him down @ the last D.A.R. meetup at Arundel Mills...

He showed up to a couple D.A.R. meet-ups, but that didn't really solidify anything.

He's also a pathological liar, which people that went to high school with him have confirmed in the NVA area.

Dude been telling everyone he's at Michigan U.  Psht.  I ain't putting all his business out there, but...
laugh.gif

I've spotted him in Nova a couple times during "class" time.

Maybe you should have asked in the local forum, people would have told you about him.

He won't dare show his face again.

Only reason he came to Arundel because he was threatened. 

I chatted it up with him before I left, just to see how many lies he could tell in 5 minutes.

Sad jo.

When I see him, I'll get your money.  On the spot.    Guaranteed.
so he's a well known shady cat?
smh.gif

cRazy dav0 wrote:

smh.gif

a gift though ... u r generous OP
I'll bite the bullet on this one and say I thought dude was cool, instead he's pulling Dizzy moves which does not go over well with me. And what makes it worse is the fact that he's somewhat flashy. You know, showing two new limited C'mon fitteds that came out AFTER I was supposed to receive the shades isn't cool. It's pretty much an insult in my book. 
And Kev, I was made aware of that on the ride to Lucky Strikes before I went home. All I could do was shake my head....
smh.gif

And Mr.Joseph Park, I know you're reading this thread now, so here....

pin:30B68475, you already have my email...

Stop ducking me before this escalates. Please.

And everyone else feel free to add me as well. I live in the DMV and frequent Baltimore often.

Back
Top Bottom