Baltimore or Boston

B More. You fools been brain washed to thinking all of it is like the Wire. City is cool as anything. Like every city, there are some bad parts and good parts.

... i cannot believe Dirty's never been to Boston..... i'm sure you'll enjoy it......

I live in Boston and been to Baltimore 2x. Boston wins this one...not even close...

....basically take the nice parts of Baltimore and multiply it by 10 and add more history, culture, parks, neighborhood appeal and you get Boston..... the onlyissue with Boston is it may be too much like NYC (a mini-version of parts of NYC) which you're trying to get away from....

make sure you come next year and the best time to come is in mid-October. 60-70 degree sunny weather and fall foliage....

Baltimore. SHoot I could spend 2 days at the vendors in Lexington Market.

-Visit Lexington Market
-Walk around the harbor
-See a sporting event
-Go bar hopping in Federal Hil or Fells Point or a similar area
-Get some shopping done
-Come out to Towson

Need I say more? Oh and how could I forget? -Go to the aquarium -Take a nice lady out to eat in Harbor East

Originally Posted by imsojayded

racism vs the ghetto...its up to you
indifferent.gif
You-
*Sees who made thread*
*holds back comment*

happy.gif

Oh and go with Boston.

Powerplant live; angels rock bar, blue door bar, havana club, howl at the moon, luckies tavern, rams head, hammerjacks and other club spots.
Haven't been home for a couple years so not sure about the status of these places.
Federal hill, fells point, towson, reisterstown, whitemarsh.
You can hit up the aquarium, espn zone, inner harbor, harbor place, arundel mills, camden yards, lexington market, even patapsco flea market haha. Actuallydon't go there.
But yeah i'm biased because i lived in b-more for 13 years. I still need to visit boston.
Make sure you hit up gentei though.

Thanks....I appreciate the tips... the closer I get to my actual travel date I'll hit some of you guys up for tips.

and for the record...I've been to Boston... just not for an extended trip..and really....I was single and a sophomore in college when I went... acompletely different point of view of life than I have now

Baltimore bro.....man its plenty to do in 2 days, if u have problems, holla at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no clue. most likely somewhere near the inner harbor area...my girl is gonna be setting it up...thanks though

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

no clue. most likely somewhere near the inner harbor area...my girl is gonna be setting it up...thanks though

bow chica bow bow

Not to +%$% on Baltimore, but as Malta said, the asthetics of New England in the fall is amazing with the trees changing colors and +%$%.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Dirtylicious said:
I've done DC though. it's ok..
lol...not exactly glowing praise for Bmore right now

Are you $%++!%% serious?!

What the ++%+ did you expect?!

You did your self a disservice by asking this %!*@ in general..

Like you ain't know ***%%* was goin crack jokes and say negative %!*@

95% of these ***%%* haven't event spent a day here..

All they know is what they see on the wire..

Bmore isn't all the hood

You ain't goin nowhere near the hood

I think you did this %!*@ for the lulz..

smh.gif

There more to Bmore than Camden Yards inner Harbor and Fed Hill...

Ya'll was just too damn scared to venture out...

fam listen,
359641833.jpg

wit that bmore love. trash %+# city. city is crzy high with drugs and crime. yea theres maryland crabs and all, but really aside from inner harbor, or camdenyards(its only fun if your team is away team and not the orioles), its a BORING city. of course bmore isn't all hood, what major city is 100% hood? butdamn CMON, boston is a hella wack city too and its worlds better than bmore in terms of *$% to do. your transit system is one of the worst in the world. so ifyou wanna stay out late be prepared to drop $$ on cabs.
i wouldn't be surprised if i open up a boarded house and find a couple bodies in there.

ive been to bmore maad times so i def know %#! im talkin about. there you have it. bmore sucks. yea i said it and what.

here we go.
laugh.gif

Dirty, there's plenty to do in Baltimore..don't step foot in Camden Yards though

Baltimore is what you make it...if your scared to leave the area around the harbor your gonna get bored, but if your willing to venture out, there is more thanenough to do.

Baltimore is definitely what you make of it.

Inner Harbor is not the only spot, as others have posted.

I definitely recommend if you do end up coming (which it looks like you will) to go to the Aquarium. It is the best aquarium in the USA, don't give me thatAtlanta crap. I do not recommend the Zoo, it sucks. There are amazing places to eat, just don't do Phillips (that's like going to Pat's orGeno's in Philly). The best breakfast you will ever have is Miss Shirley's (new location downtown).

If you can go to Annapolis during the daytime. There is enough history there to offset about 25% of what you could see in Boston.

Other activities in the city:
Shop Gentei (yes the customer service is not as great as others, the prices may be ludicrous at times, but still worthy of a check out)
Going to an O's or Ravens game

It is by no means the most fun city on the planet. I lived there for 17 years and relocated to Philly for college in the past month and can tell you Philly isbetter already but seriously it is not as bad as the Wire shows, and what others say about it. It is a solid city. We love our football, we love our food, andwe love our terrible public transportation.

Originally Posted by FreddyImperial

Baltimore is definitely what you make of it.

Inner Harbor is not the only spot, as others have posted.

I definitely recommend if you do end up coming (which it looks like you will) to go to the Aquarium. It is the best aquarium in the USA, don't give me that Atlanta crap. I do not recommend the Zoo, it sucks. There are amazing places to eat, just don't do Phillips (that's like going to Pat's or Geno's in Philly). The best breakfast you will ever have is Miss Shirley's (new location downtown).

If you can go to Annapolis during the daytime. There is enough history there to offset about 25% of what you could see in Boston.

Other activities in the city:
Shop Gentei (yes the customer service is not as great as others, the prices may be ludicrous at times, but still worthy of a check out)
Going to an O's or Ravens game

It is by no means the most fun city on the planet. I lived there for 17 years and relocated to Philly for college in the past month and can tell you Philly is better already but seriously it is not as bad as the Wire shows, and what others say about it. It is a solid city. We love our football, we love our food, and we love our terrible public transportation.

you go to Temple?

Back
Top Bottom