Banana Republic/Old navy/Gap friends n fam 30% march 12-15 I got email invites !!!

Thanks for the email fam!
pimp.gif

I think it was you Mrcoffee right? Cuz I got the email from a girl or something so I'm not sure.
laugh.gif

yo frank I sent u one I just used my homegirls invites don't worry about the names haha

for people who don't read the thread lol if u haven't got an invite I will send it before Thursday most likely wednesday night up to 125 people rghtnow damn.post or PM me your emails if u want a invite

ALL EMAILS AND PM'S have been sent invites if you havent got one post your email here or PM me.

thanks to the 4 people out of 125 who sent me kudos haha

friends n fam is tomorrow so lmk people!

eek.gif
almost forgot im about to BEAST
pimp.gif

i should go into the store but forget it

online > store IMO

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

What yall pick up
A blazer, 2 polo's, and a pair of shoes for under $200. After finding out about the sale, I cashed in my AMEX points and redeemed a $200 giftcard.

The blazer was $198, price marked down to $110 and I bought with the coupon for an additional 30% off. The 2 polo's were $55 each, but were marked down to$18 and $25 and an additional 30% off. Shoes were $98 with additional 30% off.

Since it's been bumped..there's no way online is better than instore, at least for Banana Republic. I have found numerous items cheaper instore thanonline. For instance, a navy pea coat was on sale online for $210. The same pea coat was at my local store for $150 with an additional 20% off.

Originally Posted by wj4

Since it's been bumped..there's no way online is better than instore, at least for Banana Republic. I have found numerous items cheaper instore than online. For instance, a navy pea coat was on sale online for $210. The same pea coat was at my local store for $150 with an additional 20% off.
i think it depends on a person's size
some sizes are nowhere to be found in store at times

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by wj4

Since it's been bumped..there's no way online is better than instore, at least for Banana Republic. I have found numerous items cheaper instore than online. For instance, a navy pea coat was on sale online for $210. The same pea coat was at my local store for $150 with an additional 20% off.
i think it depends on a person's size
some sizes are nowhere to be found in store at times
The 3 Banana stores around me have always been in my favor luckily. I was going to order the coat the night before, but they only had M and Lonline. The local Banana had a S and M, I took the S and made it out under $120 taxed...with 20% off and 10% for using my Banana card. You need to frequentthe stores often to find deals, that's the name of the game. I generally hate ordering stuff online, unless I know exactly that it will fit, ie a 38R intheir custom fitted blazers, because I can't try them on and if I have to return them, sure I will get my money back, but not the shipping.

Back
Top Bottom