Banksy's DISMALAND

Love this. Wish I could experience it.:frown:

Reminds me a lot of Ron English's work. Love this kind of art.

Last edited:
There should be a ride where all you do is wait in line.
laugh.gif

The artwork looks amazing. Did they say if banksy actually produced a certain piece?

:lol:  
The artwork looks amazing. Did they say if banksy actually produced a certain piece?

pretty sure he did all of it...

It's him + like 50 other artists who worked on it.

The project, staged in a run-down site in southwestern England's Weston-super-Mare, is Banksy's biggest show to date. It includes new works from Banksy, as well as art galleries featuring some 50 international and British artists including Damien Hirst. Musical performances and arcade games complete the experience.

:lol:  

the castle/ariel+cinderalla/diana, the remote controlled boat, police truck, merry go-around, killer whale, most of the big pieces on the exterior except the big rig i think.

the castle/ariel+cinderalla/diana, the remote controlled boat, police truck, merry go-around, killer whale, most of the big pieces on the exterior except the big rig i think.
Thanks for clarifying, bro. I haven't been to disneyland in a minute, but I vividly remember playing with the remote controlled boats 
laugh.gif
 Pretty clever

The exit sign saying "Exit Through The Gift Shop" :pimp: :pimp:

Damn.. I'm going to the UK in a few months, I wish this was still going to be on display :frown:

I've never been super into art or anything, but Banksy's work always interests me. He seems like an eccentric *** guy.

Back
Top Bottom