BANSHEE FINAL SEASON Trailer :(

I love this show. Hyped but sad it's the final season. :frown:

Who was that dark haired police officer? She looked very similar to Siobhan. I miss my bae. :frown:

You guys think we'll finally find out what Hood's real name is like we did with The Bride in Kill Bill. Might be cool if his name is never revealed.

cant even remember how last season ended but cant wait for this 
pimp.gif

Eliza Dushku.

Season finales are great to be left with cliffhangers but series finales need closure. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HOOD's REAL NAME IS WHEN ITS OVER.

I'm ready trying to get my girl to watch the old episodes with me so she can catch up.

Easily one of my favorite series.

This is my favorite show on tv right now, I've been trying for two years to get my friends on it but you say Cinemax and that just tunes them out.

I saw someone on a video podcast wearing a Banshee shirt. I need to buy one.

Man, that was a hell of a first episode. I'm legit bummed this is the last season.

Dam no more Rebecca naked

Kinda weird that they keep showing her naked, butchered corpse. She's had a rough time in those flashbacks. Glad Hood helped her out against those meth cookers. If she's a higher up crime boss, she should have hired some goons and have a few elite fighters protecting her.

There's no way she could've done that. Proctor is connected to everyone. The only people she could've relied on were Burton and Hood. And since she admitted to going behind Proctor's back that automatically scratches Burton off the list so Hood was it.

I meant just in general before she messed up. You can't be upper management and not have some kind of security. Hire people from somewhere else. She's been involved with enough shootouts and fights to know doing stuff solo will get you murked.

Saw that she was dating the actor who plays bunker. Lucky guy.

Lucas Hood might be my favorite, most badass mofo character ever. Just wait until you see some of the epic fights he gets in. Such classic tv.

Back
Top Bottom