Bar Refaeli Kissing An NTer

this was very hard to watch. the awkward level was thru the roof and bar refaeli couldn't cover her discomfort even if godaddy doubled her salary.

but i guess that was the whole point? idk.

honestly, i wonder if godaddy's marketing is really earning them guap? i mean you got danika in a bikini usually with another broad, now you got the hottest Israelite too? are these girls really bringing in the business? no pun intended..

I dont think she gave a damn when she kissed the dude. Its just another paycheck, dont even think she was grossed out. Prolly just saw dollar signs

this was very hard to watch. the awkward level was thru the roof and bar refaeli couldn't cover her discomfort even if godaddy doubled her salary.

but i guess that was the whole point? idk.

honestly, i wonder if godaddy's marketing is really earning them guap? i mean you got danika in a bikini usually with another broad, now you got the hottest Israelite too? are these girls really bringing in the business? no pun intended..
Welp they have my business. I have a couple domains parked there. There was a groupon deal a couple of weeks ago $25 for $70 godaddy credit and I renewed them all for several years
nthat.gif

when i look at bar tho, and how bad this woman is, i :smh: at sports illustrated for gassing up the world by putting kate upton on the cover. hell lohan in her prime would **** on upton.

Last edited:
Didn't know there was another version...

I don't even know what to say.

Last edited:
They could have used me for free. I would have flown myself out and everything.
Also, the fact that this take was the best out of 65 is mind bottling, he looks like that was his first kiss

I thought the commercial was pretty funny, I can see why people would be put off by it though

Yeah the thirst is too real for some of you dudes. Making out lost it's wow factor in middle school. It's not like he smashed her. I don't wanna make out with a stranger 65 times. I hope he was paid to do that.
Most of these ****** here have the demeanor of middle schoolers tho.

I wouldn't even wanna do 65 takes.  Thats OD I don't care how fine my co-star is. 
Yeah the thirst is too real for some of you dudes. Making out lost it's wow factor in middle school. It's not like he smashed her. I don't wanna make out with a stranger 65 times. I hope he was paid to do that.
laugh.gif
Exactly they was living in each other mouth for a whole day.  Naw I'm good.  I hope they didn't have a lunch break

That's some horrible kissing on his part...

His mouth is closed while hers is open...
Smh dude needs practice...

I think someone said it but the camera seems like it wants you to know that it's him the way they put him in the main focus of the extras.

@ the :14 mark the camera even follows him :lol:

This guy is gonna be getting so many more gigs now off this commercial.

Back
Top Bottom