Barack Obama Sig/Avatar, Check.

pimp.gif
It's looking like a good night for Obama. I couldn't find the old post to bump.

^ Yeah and he's being realistic. Everyone is always using that against him...why? Because he's being honest? Taxes need to be raised to patch the holesin the hull of this war mongering battleship that is now run by the ambition of the military industrial complex

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i heard he tryna raise tax prices up....

imma roll w/ hillary
all candidates do this. don't base your decision off a simple-minded judgement. a country needs tax money to run. you should be glad to pay taxesif it goes to a worthy cause

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i heard he tryna raise tax prices up....
imma roll w/ hillary

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Yeah and he's being realistic. Everyone is always using that against him...why? Because he's being honest? Taxes need to be raised to patch the holes in the hull of this war mongering battleship that is now run by the ambition of the military industrial complex
Very well put.
smokin.gif

It is all about
texas.jpg

Which looks like he is gonna lose...
It is cause of the Hispanic vote, they don't like him.

Originally Posted by kash55

It is all about
texas.jpg

Which looks like he is gonna lose...
It is cause of the Hispanic vote, they don't like him.

Not, true..I like him
embarassed.gif

But I don't know why some Latinos refuse to vote for a black president. It boggles my mind lol..

OBAMA!

I'd like to see the latest Texas poll numbers because it's my understanding that Texans despise Hillary Clinton.

Edit:

I found some older poll results and it does look like although they despise Hillary, she has maintained a sizeable lead against Obama... but it lookslike he's beginning to do better in the state recently (my guess is that it'll turn into another California... "if only he had more time"type of situation).

Back
Top Bottom