Barack Obama visits my Alma Mater in New Jersey (lots of pics)

Had a once in a lifetime opportunity to be in the presence of this guy at my Alma Mater, Fairleigh Dickinson University in Teaneck, NJ. It was well worth it. Ididn't have tickets as it was limited so just waited outside for 2 hours and got lucky someone had extra tickets, and I ended up about 20 feet away. Enjoythe pics:

Yea man, to hear him speak in person is crazy. I would've been fine with even catching a glimpse of his motorcade initially since the ticket situation wascrazy tight. I even brought cash with me in case I run into a scalper, I just got real real lucky the one dude had extras and didn't want any monetarygains from it.

i never really thought that politicians and other big name leaders going to universities was a big deal until i realized where i go school
laugh.gif
. I'm at George Washington U in DC and live 4 blocks from the White Houseand 3 from the State Department. I've seen Obama's motorcade like 4 or 5 times this year and Joe Biden's on a relatively regular basis. I see andhere this all the time so I guess I'm used to big names popping up at just about anytime around here.. Good stuff on seeing the Pres though.

ryanair max 1,

Very cool. But yea, I normally don't really care much about politics/politicians. But you know, in this case its Obama...

They had a DJ there? What kind of music was he playing?

I forget his name but he's part of the Heavy Hitters. Songs were appropriate, mostly pop stuff to get people riled up for the rally. And a good amt of MJ, and stuff from the late 80's to appeal to the demographic, I even heard a Jay-z slipped in there lol.

explains why i saw alotta uniformed secret services in burger king yesterday. i had no idea he was gonna be at FDU.

You really had to quote all the pics, huh?
smh.gif

Anyway, dude's made 2 speeches at my school. Acquire characteristics that I possess.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom