BARKLEYS!!! Pics of Air Max CB34 samples on Sneakernews...

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

^ I saw them on the blogs.

cb1.jpg

cb11.jpg

cb2.jpg

cb3.jpg

I don't know what Nike was thinking. Even though I would get them for the right price. Nike still could of done better than this colourway.

These Are A Chill Color Way... The Bottom Makes The Shoe Stand Out. I Was Never Really A Fan Of Barkleys Shoes But These May Get Copped For The Rite Price.

Probably. I cut the straps off my other Barkley's and it worked out fine. I'm sure you could try it with these if it was an issue.

Don't know why they're dropping those before any OG colorways though...

The white Suns colorway is releasing also.  Here's a pic of the OGs.  Also, this shoe wasn't that popular with Chuck.  he wore the CB 34 and the Air Max2 CB 94 for the latter part and playoffs of the 1996 season.

1995-96-Air-CB34-II-white.jpg

OG blk colorway.  I'm glad we're gettin' the orange max air unit for the retros. 
1995-96-Air-CB34-II-Black.jpg

Yea I'm definalty on it! Barkley ended up with good and now nostalgic designs. Below retail of course

Yes!!!! even though we not getting the CB2 94 in HK, which my fav. but these are good enough! Hopefully will be my first CB's shoes
pimp.gif
(what a shame
ohwell.gif
)

That black/blue up there looks similar to some Air Attack colorways they have done, I hope that isn't what they are doing. I just want OG colorways.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Originally Posted by Steve212

Baby sizes are out. I copped my neice a pair of the blk/teal/orange.

Confirmed by me. They ARE hot as %@+!. Can't wait until Men's drop!!!

I saw the mens sizes yesterday.  Quality is good, but I rather get the Suns colorway.

jeez....just picked up mine and guessd what~ ITS THE SAME AS THE PIC ON THE FIRST PG!! AR............!! ITS GOT WHITE TRIMMED AIR BUBBLES!! AND BLACK GODZILLA'S CLAWS ON THE OUTSOLES...OH WELL I'VE GOT TO PAINT BLACK THE TRIMMINGS. Pics will be up when I got home.

Back
Top Bottom