Barrel House BKLYN Had A BBQ...I Said Some Things...

Steady To The Top. Continue to be great, Noah. I still slip up and call you Jynx from time to time, haha. You told me all about your vision and mission during that blog interview a while back and since that day of doing so, I knew right then and there that you would be one of the many to really make a STRONG impact throughout the World with your music. Your time is near, bro.

pimp.gif

#Steady

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I've been meaning to ask why you changed your name
Honestly, I grew out of it.
As far as new music,  it's going to be a hot Summer. 
devil.gif

Steady.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I've been meaning to ask why you changed your name
Honestly, I grew out of it.
As far as new music,  it's going to be a hot Summer. 
devil.gif

Steady.

Originally Posted by majicman

Steady To The Top. Continue to be great, Noah. I still slip up and call you Jynx from time to time, haha. You told me all about your vision and mission during that blog interview a while back and since that day of doing so, I knew right then and there that you would be one of the many to really make a STRONG impact throughout the World with your music. Your time is near, bro.
Thank You sir, I appreciate statements like this to the highest degree. 
glasses.gif

What's important, to me at least, is creating a foundation for better communication  in society through a vision with Hip-Hop as the medium. With that said, I wont let you guys down, period.
pimp.gif

Rookie Season

Steady To The Top. 

Originally Posted by majicman

Thank You sir, I appreciate statements like this to the highest degree. 
glasses.gif

What's important, to me at least, is creating a foundation for better communication  in society through a vision with Hip-Hop as the medium. With that said, I wont let you guys down, period.
pimp.gif

Rookie Season

Steady To The Top. 

A few folks I went to Brooklyn College with have been telling me to check Barrelhouse out, I'm finna do that now.

A few folks I went to Brooklyn College with have been telling me to check Barrelhouse out, I'm finna do that now.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

eeeeek 
laugh.gif
...ahh man...Southsideee..
need Rookie Season..still bumping Your Love from time to time

I appreciate that my G.

Honestly if you mess with records like "The Seats" from YLSLM, you're on the right track. No pun intended.

Steady.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

eeeeek 
laugh.gif
...ahh man...Southsideee..
need Rookie Season..still bumping Your Love from time to time

I appreciate that my G.

Honestly if you mess with records like "The Seats" from YLSLM, you're on the right track. No pun intended.

Steady.

The flow is nice, i'm feeling it. Cant wait to see what you can do with a song.

The flow is nice, i'm feeling it. Cant wait to see what you can do with a song.

Back
Top Bottom