BART Cop Being Charged With Murder for Death of Oscar Grant

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

you can see he didnt mean to shoot the kid ... it is a bad situation that NO ONE on the train, platform or anywhere else around the area handled well, cops included ...

Can ANYONE who believes this is an accident explain? Maybe I'm just slow, but I'm not getting that AT ALL from the video.
Originally Posted by Retrobearcat

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

How some of you kids can see this as an "accident" is just mind-bottling. .

Damn kids and their mind-bottling

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

you can see he didnt mean to shoot the kid ... it is a bad situation that NO ONE on the train, platform or anywhere else around the area handled well, cops included ...

Can ANYONE who believes this is an accident explain? Maybe I'm just slow, but I'm not getting that AT ALL from the video.

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

It's from Anchorman
wink.gif

eek.gif

I went into a thread and this was 3 pages .. clicked back out of that thread .. and this is at six with that.
roll.gif

Never seen that before.

just watch the video ... after he shoots the kid the look on his face/the way he acts suggests to me that it was accident ... in my opinion helooks at his fellow officer like O %*%% look what i just did and they proceed to play it off ... also, him completely withdrawing from the department when hehad to know that they would back him shows a sort of personal guilt that cant be overcome ...

if he was simply just a racist cop who wanted to shoot a black kid, he would have tried to fight it with all he could ...

edit
eek.gif
i thought i was trippin could have sworn this was on page 3
laugh.gif

You honestly think someone is going to point blank shoot a man infront of hundreds of people?

Of course his intent to shoot was intentional, but he grabbed the wrong weapon. He wanted to tazer. That was obvious.

I don't give a damn if it was an accident. If any everyday citizen accidentally murders another citizen, he's gonna face consequences. I'd expectthe exact same for this cop.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

I don't give a damn if it was an accident. If any everyday citizen accidentally murders another citizen, he's gonna face consequences. I'd expect the exact same for this cop.
That's not the argument. It's whether or not it people think it was an accident, not should he face consequences. Of course he's goingto face consequences. If you were the jury/judge and deemed it as an accident he would be guilty of manslaughter, and if you thought he did it onpurpose/planned it then he would be guilty of murder. He's been charged with murder and I could see him getting off on that. Not sure how the system works,so I'm not sure if they just charge him with manslaughter if he's found not guilty of murder and then go to another trial.

Back
Top Bottom