BART Cop Murder Trial: *BREAKING NEWS* Mehserle released from prison

The judge overturned the gun enhancement, which could have added an additional 3 to 10 years to the sentence. With time served, Mehserle will be eligible for release in about seven months.
Our justice system. 
30t6p3b.gif

The judge overturned the gun enhancement, which could have added an additional 3 to 10 years to the sentence. With time served, Mehserle will be eligible for release in about seven months.
Our justice system. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

good, maybe kids wont put themselves in these types of situations ...

What types of situations? Rhetorical question.

You sound dumb.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

good, maybe kids wont put themselves in these types of situations ...

What types of situations? Rhetorical question.

You sound dumb.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Oakland will be hot tonight.
I don't get this...destroy your own neighborhood as a protest?
Starts with real protesters.  I know some of the people out there.  They're actually deeply saddened about the last riots because they felt they started them.

They don't even wanna protest peacefully anymore because of all the animals in the Town.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Oakland will be hot tonight.
I don't get this...destroy your own neighborhood as a protest?
Starts with real protesters.  I know some of the people out there.  They're actually deeply saddened about the last riots because they felt they started them.

They don't even wanna protest peacefully anymore because of all the animals in the Town.
30t6p3b.gif

The two year sentence is one thing, but to get credit for time served is a huge slap in the face.

The two year sentence is one thing, but to get credit for time served is a huge slap in the face.

Back
Top Bottom