Bartending Jobs in the area?

Probably won't get any replies but figured I'd take a shot. Was wondering if anyone had any connections or knew of any bartending spots available inthe area? Any help or info would be much appreciated.

Well I live in the Metro area...so I reside in MD, but am only a 5 minute drive away from VA or DC.

I'll see if I still know some people. I haevn't lived in DC in almost 2 years now but I'll make some calls and see what's up.

well if you lived in the 757 area. there is an opening for a bartending job at this new bar place. um buffalo wild wings are whatever its called. pays $20/hr,more if your experienced plus tips.

at least thats what they were telling me.

airjzz...are you an experienced bartender? from people that i know that are bartenders, its good to take bartending classes before you get a gig... it shouldntbe too hard for you to find something around the metro area though. try bethesda, and around downtown silver spring...

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

well if you lived in the 757 area. there is an opening for a bartending job at this new bar place. um buffalo wild wings are whatever its called. pays $20/hr, more if your experienced plus tips.

$20/hr PLUS tips??? Where is this place??!! Let a brother know...

I just finished up class, was best in my class as a matter of fact
pimp.gif
Might have to check out that spot on Old Towne though...thanks
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

well if you lived in the 757 area. there is an opening for a bartending job at this new bar place. um buffalo wild wings are whatever its called. pays $20/hr, more if your experienced plus tips.

its where don pablos use to be right next to barnes and nobles. by patrick henry mall.
don pablos went out of business because of illegal immigrants plus food poisoning every other week
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

its where don pablos use to be right next to barnes and nobles. by patrick henry mall.
don pablos went out of business because of illegal immigrants plus food poisoning every other week
sick.gif

really? i guess thats why the don pablos @ greenbrier went out too.
roll.gif

i wonder if the bartenders @ bdubz on damn neck make that much too...

I am actually fresh out of class and have no "bartending" experience. I have plenty of customer service experience, very responsible, quick learner,and very motivated though :] Aside from all of that, we all have to start out somewhere so my first job I know I can hardly afford the room to be picky.I'm just eager to get my feet wet and take my first step into really learning the business and how it works.

too bad about don pablos, they used to be pretty tasty. spanish restaurants with actual hispanic people usually have good, strong margaritas too

talked to someone from mcfaddens and you need at least a few years experience there...sorry

Fairfax has madddd bars, check it out. Hard Times Cafe, Auld's, Firehouse, Buffalo Wing University, Rain, TT Reynolds (might be closing). All these placesare great and are always busy... I'm right next to Mason.

I actually got an interview tonight at club/lounge 1223 in DC. Wish me luck!

check out calvert house in college park, its right at the corner of route 1 and east west highway. its a pretty sweet spot. i used to work there. if u dodecide to hit it up im almost 100% sure they would hire u on spot. ask for cillian or ronan, tell them chris sent you haha

do you have an address to this calvert house you speak of? i'll make sure to drop your name as referral

actually i just googled it...calvert house inn? what kind of atmosphere is it..? why would i be hired on the spot? lol.

you could try the rest off the bars in cp also, like ornerstone, bently's. but thirsty turtle and santa fe might be your best bet

Back
Top Bottom