Basketball Thread About Nothing

I'm the excuses guy, the looks can be deceiving guy, and the "my bad" guy all rolled into one :rofl:

Last edited:
Coach is the worst guy on the court.

I have (at times) been football guy. If I miss a shot, just don't drive the lane on the next play.

forgot the dude who is in horrible shape and can only run the court like 3 times and cherry picks

Soo accurate :lol:

I was dying when I saw this last night. I ended watching a whole bunch of vids from their channel.

I had no idea that they were the basketball trick shot guys as well. Their channel is so fun to watch.
Same I had seen their vids before but didn't know it was the same dudes.. I had to subscribe, awesome channel

Last edited:
:smh: at me being the getting pissed for a missing a shot player

Worst people tho are those player coaches/foul on every play guy :smh:

The Foul Guy & The Player Coach
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I play with these guys at my gym. The foul guy is the worst
mean.gif
mean.gif

forgot the dude who is in horrible shape and can only run the court like 3 times and cherry picks
:smh: The dudes who hang back on D and once your team gets posession they start clapping and hollering

"look up look up! here we go!"

Last edited:
I'm sure all of us have played with at least 4-5 of those at one point lol
Too accurate, except for the old guy one. I've seen quite a few play who were great

Too accurate, except for the old guy one. I've seen quite a few play who were great

This, when I would play with some old dudes, they can usually school you. They would have their sweet spots where they don't miss and grab rebounds almost w/o jumping. :lol:

This, when I would play with some old dudes, they can usually school you. They would have their sweet spots where they don't miss and grab rebounds almost w/o jumping. :lol:

For real.. I thought the old guy was going to put in work after making the first shot..

Damn I'm the tall guy that mostly shoots 3s. It's just because my jump shot wet though :pimp:

I'm def the guy who misses all game and banks in the game winning 3 + the my bad guy.

:smh:

and yeah some old dudes be gettin' their uncle drew on.

Last edited:
i use to be "the tall guy" til everyone outgrew me 
laugh.gif

this was good though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom