Baton Rouge - 3 police killed, 7 shot

I've already shared my answers in other threads so you're wrong.

I understand the frustration but this is a backwards move that only leads to more violence, if you can't see that idk what to tell you.

The answer is financial not violence, you can't beat a militarized police force backed by the government at their own game.
Although I don't think it's just ONE thing that we need to do financially things should be done as you and many others have stated.

But that alone won't solve it.

I'm in the hood at my aunts house and some dudes are legit celebrating this shooting like they're ISIS celebrating an attack.

Word. Everybody calling for peace and calm to a reaction of violence by ppl sworn to protect us. Where's the praying and calls for peace and all that when the cops are out here shooting and killing ppl that look like me and not even getting indicted..?

I'm not saying ppl should shoot and kill cops but stop the ********. We are tired of being victims. Tired of being harassed.

i dont understand why white people cant just own up to the conditions that led us here

Because the condition that got us here has to do with almost every area of white supremacy.

You got some conservative white folk outchea ready to go hunger, broke, and without health insurance to insure white supremacy lives on, it is not surprising they can't admit black people are being oppressed.

The cops targeted should've been the ones actually involved with the shooting.

Although I don't think it's just ONE thing that we need to do financially things should be done as you and many others have stated.

But that alone won't solve it.

Na you right it ain't just one thing, but we gotta start with that step.

Killing cops won't move the needle at all, News Corp just going to use this incident to fuel more racism and police brutality.

I just hope dude wasn't black honestly.

Because the condition that got us here has to do with almost every area of white supremacy.

You got some conservative white folk outchea ready to go hunger, broke, and without health insurance to insure white supremacy lives on, it is not surprising they can't admit black people are being oppressed.

Exactly, there's white folks willing to maintain a ****** quality of life just because they want to continue white supremacy.

That's as real as oppression gets.

It's like when you fighting somebody and headbutt them, willing to sacrifice your own pain to inflict more.

Those people are so ignorant and lost that they don't even see that they should be on the front lines with black people because the rich white people only care about them as much they can manipulate them to further their own interest.

Just wake me when martial law is in effect
Here we go with this bs 
eyes.gif

Get back in your basement.

id the shooters are black it's gonna be real hard out here for brothers in the streets. Cops gonna on super edge.

I wonder if the 2 shooters still on the loose will disappear from all conversation just like the 2 dallas snipers. **** is ridiculous, its a set up.

Holding signs and singing hymns doesn't work. Sad to say but it takes stuff like this happening for ppl to realize that we aren't taking it anymore.

I'm not black so I can't speak on this. But that peaceful/turn the other cheek **** doesn't seem to work.

I'm not black so I can't speak on this. But that peaceful/turn the other cheek **** doesn't seem to work.

It doesn't but direct violence like this doesn't work.

White supremacy is systematic so it can only be dismantled systematically.

It doesn't but direct violence like this doesn't work.

White supremacy is systematic so it can only be dismantled systematically.
How do we know that direct violence doesn't work if we've never been directly violent..?

How do we know how to dismantle the system if we've never dismantled it before?

Freedom is taken. This very country was created through strife.

Back
Top Bottom