Battle of the Germans.vol. Audi vs BMW vs Benz.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

BMW-Michael Jordan....G.O.A.T.

Mercedes Benz-Kobe Bryant...Good only because he copys Mike

Audi-Vince Carter T-Mac....Good but always injured...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fixed
too bad lurkin aint here to defend Audi

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

BMW-Michael Jordan....G.O.A.T.

Mercedes Benz-Kobe Bryant...Good only because he copys Mike

Audi-Vince Carter T-Mac....Good but always injured...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fixed
too bad lurkin aint here to defend Audi

indifferent.gif

and
laugh.gif
at these bias Pic comparisons

Man....all 3 brands got cars I wish I could drive....I don't even know....but I think BMW wins at the end of the day.

Porsche>everything else is a joke. 760 being better than the entire lineup is laughable. I mean if you lack driving skill sure

Driving a bmw and working at a mercedes dealer, I must say that it isn't really close for me. BMW's are just better overall cars. They have greathandling, good power, and beautiful styling. I've driven every mercedes except the SLR. When compared to bmw's handling, it just isn't close. Itfeels very sloppy and loose.The power in the amg's are great. With all that torque when you floor it, you certainly feel it and car takes off. In the looksdepartment, I must say it's boring. Audi had def. stepped up their game, but is still behind mercedes and BMW.

Overall, I personally prefer the BMW.

BMW>>>>Mercedes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Audi

Real talk...Audi reminds me of the Chicago Cubs....every year is "their year"...

Sheesh im on a roll today
laugh.gif

have any of you guys really DROVE a s550?? or an A8???...

MB'Z all damn day...plus AUDI car are the worst built, my homegirl works at a audi dealership and one dude came in WITH the whole back seat in hishand!!..!!*!? lmao!

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

MB'Z all damn day...plus AUDI car are the worst built, my homegirl works at a audi dealership and one dude came in WITH the whole back seat in his hand!!..!!*!? lmao!

I've driven a S550...Too floaty for me...

7-Series>S-Class

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Small Jeeps: Q5 > ML > X3

Large Jeeps: GL > X5 > Q7
its crazy how the word jeep has become synonymous with SUV
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

MB'Z all damn day...plus AUDI car are the worst built, my homegirl works at a audi dealership and one dude came in WITH the whole back seat in his hand!!..!!*!? lmao!
S550, S63,S600,S65...I've driven all. Trust me, mercedes craftmanship isn't all that great either. I've seen ALOT of customers come infor the same problem within the same week. Even the mechanics talk about how problem prone mercedes cars are...

Kay, the new 7....they just needa work on the back. It grew on me but the back is still weak.

I DON'T PASS I see you my dude.

Back
Top Bottom