Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Swag. ^

Also i just unlocked the Straight Pull Action Spec on the SV98 Bolt Action Sniper Rifle.. %#!% is MONEY
pimp.gif

BUT the thing that sucks is that it takes away the option for a BiPod.

Man my SPM has been dropping a lot
laugh.gif

I was almost at 600spm at one moment. Then i just decided to start %#$+*+$ around with the guns , equipment, and snipers...

Sometimes im sitting on a mountain waitin for a sitting duck so i can scratch gettin a 800m+ Headshot off my list...

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

thinking of coppin this or MW3..you guys think either of the 2 will be on sale black friday?
nerd.gif

I came across somewhere sayin that WalMart will have it on sale for < $30. I cant find where though

More BF3 Patch Details, Tactical Light, Jets, Choppers, Unranked Servers, and Weapon Recoil Explained
More details about an upcoming patch as well as the Back to Karkand expansion pack for Battlefield 3 are being released.

We still don’t know exactly when a patch for BF3 will be rolling out, but Daniel Matros has stated “we will be coming out with a fixlist next week on things we are addressing and that will make it into the patch.â€

Trolling with the MAV
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I can only imagine how *!$@!$$ annoyed id be if a mav kept swirling around me trying to get road kills and keeping me spotted lol
30t6p3b.gif

Game is mad addicting (especially Rush). Copped MW3 as well but after playing Multiplayer on BF3 it's hard to go back to multiplayer on MW3. MW3 campaign is pretty legit as always. Look for NTers to run with though. 360 Tag: BaconPops

Originally Posted by bob4rmmarketing

Game is mad addicting (especially Rush). Copped MW3 as well but after playing Multiplayer on BF3 it's hard to go back to multiplayer on MW3. MW3 campaign is pretty legit as always. Look for NTers to run with though. 360 Tag: BaconPops
If you haven't tried conquest i'd recommend playing that. You get a lot more XP, imo.

I really wanna share this with yall.. Its @$+%$% awesome . Turry and i tried this earlier .. its pretty difficult to stay on it once it takes off but its mad funny when u get to ur destination 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It you want kills to get attachments to guns play tdm. You won't get as many points as rush or conquest but the kills come quick.

anybody trynna run now
nerd.gif
...360...iMcNeilly
if only the ballistic scope for the SV98 could be modded to have infrared then that + surpressor + straight bolt pull would be 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I really wanna share this with yall.. Its @$+%$% awesome . Turry and i tried this�earlier�.. its pretty�difficult�to stay on it once it takes off but its mad funny when u get to ur destination�
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Starting to get used to flying aircraft. Been playing BF3 PS3 the past weekend... still get blown away when I switch over to BF3 PC.
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I really wanna share this with yall.. Its @$+%$% awesome . Turry and i tried this�earlier�.. its pretty�difficult�to stay on it once it takes off but its mad funny when u get to ur destination�
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This looks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

F2000 is
pimp.gif
Could possibly be my favorite gun.

i got a few questions
for the javelin how do i lock on to heli's and jets?
for the mortar how do i change ammo, on the map loading tips it says we can change to smoke grenades.
how do i give out commands... there was someone on my squad telling us to go to a certain location (game voice, not mic)
thanks, this is for the ps3 players.

edit: also how do i use the EOD machine? i'm trying to kill ppl with it and it doesn't work
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

i got a few questions
for the mortar how do i change ammo, on the map loading tips it says we can change to smoke grenades.
how do i give out commands... there was someone on my squad telling us to go to a certain location (game voice, not mic)

-Javelin locks on to Ground Vehicles Only. Useless. Use Standard RPGs or SMAWs. To combat Helis or Jets, Use Stingers or Igla Launchers.
-I never heard of this BUT i would say its a unlock. Possible though. Im not certain. Only Smoke Gernades i know of is for the M320 GL. 

-Press the Back button at a objective, vehicle , or person. To tell teammates to attack, defend a Obj. To Spot. For Ammo. For health. For a Ride. Whatever it may be. 

Edit: I think you have to get really close to someone and use the Trigger , as if you were trying to arm a Mcom. Other than that. I have no idea as i never really use it. 

i got a few questions

edit: also how do i use the EOD machine? i'm trying to kill ppl with it and it doesn't work
mad.gif

1. dont know, havent unlocked it yet.
2. dont know.
3. same as spotting people, you aim at an objective (like position A, B, etc) and press select, you gotta be Squad Leader tho
4. you gotta run over ppl, only way

Originally Posted by Rell

i got a few questions

mad.gif

1. dont know, havent unlocked it yet.
2. dont know.
3. same as spotting people, you aim at an objective (like position A, B, etc) and press select, you gotta be Squad Leader tho
4. you gotta run over ppl, only way
Nope, the EOD Bot has a blowtorch attachment that can kill enemies. I think it's L1 or R1.
laugh.gif

I remember I played a game of Rush at Canals. We were defending, and I had an EOD bot right behind the MCOM station. Always disarm it right away after they arm it and run away. Guys didn't catch on.
roll.gif

EA President Confirms Battlefield 4
It probably goes without saying that Battlefield 4 is inevitable, but EA President Frank Gibeau spoke at University of Southern California today where he confirmed this. EA responded by saying he was "speaking broadly about the Battlefield brand".
Update: In a statement, EA told us the following:

"Frank was speaking broadly about the Battlefield brand - a brand that EA is deeply passionate about and a fan community that EA is committed to."

Original story follows:

EA has allegedly confirmed the existence of Battlefield 4. According to reports on Twitter, Electronic Arts president Frank Gibeau commented that "there is going to be a Battlefield 4" during a keynote at the University of Southern California.

Given that Battlefield 3 was the fastest-selling game in EA history, the news comes as no surprise. Still, this marks the first time that EA has publicly acknowledged the existence of the sequel.

IGN
Twitter

Great! BUT i swear these *%@!##! at EA better not make this a yearly thing and rush DICE to pump out BF games. Take your time to make another great game.

Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand Previews, Conquest Assault Explained
Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand previews are stating to show up on various gaming press websites. It seems the only two maps playable to press were Strike at Karkand and Gulf of Oman. The new Conquest Assault game mode is explained, which is attackers vs defenders type mode. More details on how this works below.

Update: 1080p screenshots added below

BF3 Patch Details: Mortar Solutions, IRNV Glitch and Other Bugs To Be Fixed
Senior Gameplay Designer, Alan Kertz, looks to fans for feedback!

He recently revealed his thoughts on the infamous mortars in Battlefield 3, which have been receiving a lot of complaints lately. This is not so much because they are “over-powered,â€

Back
Top Bottom