Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

Mayer Hawthorne record release party for "How Do You Do" at Bimbo's. 18.00
get tix here

how-do-you-do.jpg

Man, there are just too many good shows coming up. I definitely have to hit up the Mayer Hawthorne release party. I feel like I always miss him when he is in SF.

Speaking of Freddie Gibbs, I have no idea who dude is but I saw him last night with Jeezy. Dude handed out blunts to the crowd like it was a party favor. He seemed cool though for me not knowing one song of his. Might have to check him out.

And Jeezy was sick! I think I had more fun last night then most concerts I've been to as of late but I guess I am sort of a super fan. And I am always reminded of why I love the Bay Area. All walks of life at the concert from ghetto folks, hipsters, skaters, jocks, super asians, etc. It was just positive vibes all around.

Man, there are just too many good shows coming up. I definitely have to hit up the Mayer Hawthorne release party. I feel like I always miss him when he is in SF.

Speaking of Freddie Gibbs, I have no idea who dude is but I saw him last night with Jeezy. Dude handed out blunts to the crowd like it was a party favor. He seemed cool though for me not knowing one song of his. Might have to check him out.

And Jeezy was sick! I think I had more fun last night then most concerts I've been to as of late but I guess I am sort of a super fan. And I am always reminded of why I love the Bay Area. All walks of life at the concert from ghetto folks, hipsters, skaters, jocks, super asians, etc. It was just positive vibes all around.

I can't believe I missed mos.. damnit. I only check in here randomly.

Is there anything crackin for tonight? Sunday 9/4 - My boy is comin into town

I can't believe I missed mos.. damnit. I only check in here randomly.

Is there anything crackin for tonight? Sunday 9/4 - My boy is comin into town

No problem.
I ment to post this last week. Fingers crossed I hope to be there.

[h1]
417JbacN5lL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
[/h1][h1]
[/h1]Quadron[h2]Mara Hruby[/h2][h2]Wed, September 7, 2011[/h2][h2]Doors: 8:00 pm /Show: 9:00 pm[/h2][h2]Brick & Mortar Music Hall[/h2][h2]San Francisco, CA[/h2]
[h3]$12.00 - $15.00[/h3]
NUFF SAID
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[font=Helvetica, 'Arial sans-serif']
[/font]

No problem.
I ment to post this last week. Fingers crossed I hope to be there.

[h1]
417JbacN5lL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
[/h1][h1]
[/h1]Quadron[h2]Mara Hruby[/h2][h2]Wed, September 7, 2011[/h2][h2]Doors: 8:00 pm /Show: 9:00 pm[/h2][h2]Brick & Mortar Music Hall[/h2][h2]San Francisco, CA[/h2]
[h3]$12.00 - $15.00[/h3]
NUFF SAID
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[font=Helvetica, 'Arial sans-serif']
[/font]

Lupe Fiasco. Fox Theater, Oakland. October 11th.

Tickets went on sale earlier today.

Lupe Fiasco. Fox Theater, Oakland. October 11th.

Tickets went on sale earlier today.

i got two tickets for santana and george lopez for face value if anybody is interested. last min change of plans. PM me

i got two tickets for santana and george lopez for face value if anybody is interested. last min change of plans. PM me

^^^

Cant wait for that concert!

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Jayz coming to the Bay this month.
A show in San Jose and one in Sac.

Word?

When?

What show is this?

Originally Posted by LB510

Wale
pimp.gif
 I'll be there.