Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

Bottom Of The Hill
Warfield
Catalyst (Santa Cruz)
Great American Music Hall
Cafe De Nord
Bimbos 365
Regency Ballroom
The Mezzanine

Jenny & Johnny - 5-25
Neon Indian 5-29
Asobi Seksu 5-30
Architecture in Helsinki 6-3
BFD 6-5
Death Cab For Cutie 6-9
Florence & The Machines 6-12
Jack's Mannequin 6-15
Thao and Mirah 6-23
Warped Tour 7-2
David Bazan 7-13
God Is An Astronaut 8-20

Jenny & Johnny - 5-25
Neon Indian 5-29
Asobi Seksu 5-30
Architecture in Helsinki 6-3
BFD 6-5
Death Cab For Cutie 6-9
Florence & The Machines 6-12
Jack's Mannequin 6-15
Thao and Mirah 6-23
Warped Tour 7-2
David Bazan 7-13
God Is An Astronaut 8-20

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

41505_44440_069573127809_l.jpg

Stones Throw Records & Mighty present 45 LIVE w/ PB WOLF, J ROCC, MAYER HAWTHORNE & Guests
Friday, May 20, 2011 at 9:00 PM (PT)
San Francisco, United States
http://45live.eventbrite.com/
Damn, I missed out on this one. 
frown.gif

[h3]ANOTHER PLANET PRESENTS:[/h3][h1]SLEIGH BELLS[/h1][h1]Neon Indian[/h1][h2]Wed, June 1, 2011[/h2] [h2] 7:30 pm[/h2] [h2]Rickshaw Stop[/h2] [h3]$20[/h3]

[h3]ANOTHER PLANET PRESENTS:[/h3][h1]SLEIGH BELLS[/h1][h1]Neon Indian[/h1][h2]Wed, June 1, 2011[/h2] [h2] 7:30 pm[/h2] [h2]Rickshaw Stop[/h2] [h3]$20[/h3]

Blink 182 and My Chemical Romance

October 2 Sacramento, CA Sleep Train Amphitheatre ^
October 4 Concord, CA Sleep Train Pavilion at Concord ^
October 5 San Francisco, CA Shoreline Amphitheatre ^

^ with Matt & Kim

Blink 182 and My Chemical Romance

October 2 Sacramento, CA Sleep Train Amphitheatre ^
October 4 Concord, CA Sleep Train Pavilion at Concord ^
October 5 San Francisco, CA Shoreline Amphitheatre ^

^ with Matt & Kim

^^^^^Damn! That mega sucks. I got Sade tickets for that day but damn, that is one hell of a Rock The Bells list even though I seen most of those guys at separate shows. Still have yet to see Badu and GZA.

^^^^^Damn! That mega sucks. I got Sade tickets for that day but damn, that is one hell of a Rock The Bells list even though I seen most of those guys at separate shows. Still have yet to see Badu and GZA.

went to rock the bells for the first time lst year. super excited for this year, but may have to go to the LA show

went to rock the bells for the first time lst year. super excited for this year, but may have to go to the LA show

Im going to Sade show the day prior , on friday.

8 rows from stage
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

8 rows from stage
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

8 rows from stage
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn....8 rows away? Did you win the tickets or something? That will be something. I got upper level seats...haha. Oh well...not even trippin' and just glad I am going for the first time.

And I went to Rock The Bells about 3 years ago and my only gripe is that it is too damn long. I think rock concerts are better to have as an all day thing cause when headliners finally go on at night, I am pretty much super exhausted.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

8 rows from stage
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn....8 rows away? Did you win the tickets or something? That will be something. I got upper level seats...haha. Oh well...not even trippin' and just glad I am going for the first time.

And I went to Rock The Bells about 3 years ago and my only gripe is that it is too damn long. I think rock concerts are better to have as an all day thing cause when headliners finally go on at night, I am pretty much super exhausted.

Damn, I wish I'd known about this thread sooner. Good lookin out everyone. Expect massive updates from me 
June 8

hooligans-in-wondaland.jpg

Mayer Hawthorne, Janelle Monae, Bruno Mars @The Bill Graham Center in SF

Tickets: 37.50

Damn, I wish I'd known about this thread sooner. Good lookin out everyone. Expect massive updates from me 
June 8

hooligans-in-wondaland.jpg

Mayer Hawthorne, Janelle Monae, Bruno Mars @The Bill Graham Center in SF

Tickets: 37.50

Back
Top Bottom