Bay area heads- need info (apartment related)

I hate posting this here but needed some info. I'm looking at Academy or Art Univ. in SF (any opinions on this school too would help
smile.gif
) and looking atCraigslist for an idea of apartment or room prices. The only problem is I have no idea what these areas are so its completely useless right now. Anysuggestions what areas to look for? I know the school is in downtown SF... don't have to be downtown since its probably mad expensive but at the same timeI don't want to be like 45 minutes away from school.

PM me with any help!

Look in the Tenderloin or Lower Nob Hill. A lot of AAC students stay here as you can walk to school in minutes and rent is cheaper than other areas. Anything above Geary would be preferable, but don't be scared, crackheads aren't strapped. If you're looking to room with someone then I suppose you can stay anywhere in SF proper without exceeding a 45 min. commute.

I hate sounding like such a noob I've only been to the Bay once and it was on tour so I was there maybe 2 days. I heard that Oakland is like not even a 20min drive to SF which aint bad at all.. How is the public transportation from there to SF and just SF in general?

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

I hate sounding like such a noob I've only been to the Bay once and it was on tour so I was there maybe 2 days. I heard that Oakland is like not even a 20 min drive to SF which aint bad at all.. How is the public transportation from there to SF and just SF in general?
oakland to SF is pretty close just across the bridge but it also depends what part of oakland. Traffic usually sucks at the toll in the morningsunless you have fast trak. Public transportation in SF is pretty good. Alot better than surrounding cities in norcal and alot better than LA. The municomes around every 10-15 mins i believe. It does get crowded.

Back
Top Bottom