BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

i cannot get down with 18 dummy. that song just seems too funny to me. not the laughable funny either.

[/b]​

that 18 dummy is too stupid i gotta get juiced off the block boys to like that song...ima have to hear it when i'm lit one nite and @#%$ is giggin on the blocks of southside rich making them cars dance ya feel me.....cus other than that that @#%$ dont slap!!

That Trackademiks remix of TELL ME WHEN TO GO is THE SLAP right now....WE ARE DUMBER WE ARE DUMBER WE ARE DUMBER THAN DUUUUUUUUUUMB!! @#%$ be goin crazy off that @#%$...I played it in the club the otha nite and the whole place went 18 DUMMY for real
IF YOU'RE GONNA DO IT- DO IT ORCA!!I'M NOT NEW TO THIS I'M TRUE TO THIS!!!

yoo that 18 dummy track sound hellllla strange to me ... i dunno man i aint feelin it ... the trackademicks remix of tell me when to go either ... iunno maybe im juss stuck in my idea of what kinna sounds make a rap song ...

they bein innovative tho. i dont think those directions was workin ... but at the rate they movin to get new iish they gon stumble onto somethin real hot.

If you don't want nothin' holdin' you back, you gotta make sure you let go first.

yea i cant listen to 18 dummy for some reason...its just not happen in my car
dcowboys4evr@yahoo.com[/email] AIM:e22s925

"BEAT SLAPPIN SO HARD GIVING PEOPLES THE CHILLS" - JACKA​

that super shirt off slap
vans-the pack
yes sir -the pack ft mistah fab
don't know-mistah fab
hyphy juice-clyde carson
beastin remix

The Federation feat. WC and Tash - Only Wear My White T Once remix

Can somebody get that to me? :\
[/center]

who's that song by that goes "YA DADA DI MEAN, YA DADA DI MEAN"?? song is slow and vocals are like the team calm voice and beat is kinda slow
"...the SHOES, the SHOES, it's gotta be the SHOES..."
- Lords Of The Underground

SKIBBIDYBABA

This cd came out last august, but I haven't seen him in here(i haven't read every page) but this cd is seriously :pimp:
pimp.gif

Izakane - The Beginning :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

aye....that 18 DUMMY....the version thats been out is not CDQ but I just got it....I can @#%$ wit that @#%$ now it slaps I can see how to gig to it now

e-40's 2/2 for the album...

E-40 ft T-Pain, Kandi Girl-U and Dat :pimp:
pimp.gif

"speakers on blast with termendest knock,
tv.'s in the dash, rims just wont stop"
dcowboys4evr@yahoo.com[/email] AIM:e22s925

"BEAT SLAPPIN SO HARD GIVING PEOPLES THE CHILLS" - JACKA​

Wolf Pack- Vans "Got my vans on but they look like sneakers..."

they been playin it on KMEL hard, if you got it post it please

Wolfpack's-Vans...I know them folks! that @#%$ is crazy how they been underground for a short time...but they knew too short and short blew them folks up! Wolfpack is on hypebeast.com just for that vans song. Say that i'm jockin but i'm shocked and happy for them...hypebeast.com/news/entry.php?ID=487
What Is It.

e-40 ft. keak da sneak and turf talk-- muscle cars
e-40 ft. bun-b, pimp-c and juelz santana-- white gurl

Back
Top Bottom