BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

:lol:
laugh.gif

E-40 ft. Jason Biggs and Stu Stone- @#%$ Jamie Kennedy

:smh:
nono.gif

"I got my Jays on cause I love them sneakas.........Music on slap, bout to pop my speakas"
"Im fitted...fresh, lookin great...I say you hatin cause you fake like your Bapes"
My Yuku...ADD ME!

^was just about to post that...i just ripped it off of kmel...
"I got my Jays on cause I love them sneakas.........Music on slap, bout to pop my speakas"
"Im fitted...fresh, lookin great...I say you hatin cause you fake like your Bapes"
My Yuku...ADD ME!

edit- ^ lol at the subtitles when he says hes gonna make them dumb stupid.

tell me when to go remix slaps. :pimp:
pimp.gif

e22s, where can i find that @#%$ Jamie Kennedy song? :lol:
laugh.gif

my sig out-sigs your sig.

jaime kennedys myspace...e-40 spits like 3 bars...

www.myspace.com/jamiekennedy
My Yuku...ADD ME!

yeah you do ^ but dont BS your way or they might delete your posts, ban you, or not give you access.

man i cant beliieve what happened to the bay since dres gone i mean dam so many fake @#%$ people likin the bay now n @#%$ hoppin on the bandwagon cuz that hyphy @#%$

when keak and mac dre did the song called hyphy it sounded clean and gangsta bay to it not al this @#%$ there is now

equipto is the most lyrical person in the bay area listen to him

@#%$ the team the feds gorilla pits all them spit gay @#%$ @#%$ and they dont even sound like bay @#%$

@#%$ the vans song how did that gay @#%$ song get them like mainstream i mean mac dre is the realest there ever will be i hate when some people see his music asa joke ....................................

THE SONG I THINK SLAPS HELLLLA HARD

FROM THE CD DRE BLEDSOE

E40 AND MAC DRE LET URSELF GO :pimp:
pimp.gif

I HAVE NDS COOLGREY 11S SZ 8.5 ....$200 SHIPPED OR TRADE FOR SZ 9 -9.5 .....BAY AREA YEE

Quote:
THE SONG I THINK SLAPS HELLLLA HARD

FROM THE CD DRE BLEDSOE

E40 AND MAC DRE LET URSELF GO

Someone needs to learn how to take their medication on time. There was no damn dre bledoe cd.
we really dont know
Youngsta's have king kong on they back before they grow old and my turf, the street is so cold
Put this on this Choppa that I hold, F wit my kin folk and we'll be taggin your toe[/b]​

@#%$ and underground cd that he made b4 he left if u wanna hear it get at me on aim: uh yasko i can send u a few tracks

im pretty sure its unreleased but only one song i heard b4 is on there
I HAVE NDS COOLGREY 11S SZ 8.5 ....$200 SHIPPED OR TRADE FOR SZ 9 -9.5 .....BAY AREA YEE

^
I haven't heard that before. I remember when C-Bo was rolling with Lil' Flip though.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]eBAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Invisible Womans sz 13 & Coogi Sweater on EBAY

Yuk, Guce, and Messy Marv :lol:
laugh.gif
. That's crazy. . .if he's rolling like that I hope he has a deal. C-Bo is one of my favs Enemy of The State was insane :wow:
eek.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT

anybody know the san quinn song where he talks about death?? sorry to be so vague...it might not even be a san quinn song...maybe he is just featured in...it slaps though...its not a hyphy song...thanks for any help...
9.5 ds og xii black red - 185 shipped...
9.5 yellow/black dunks ds 65 shipped..
9.5 i baby blue worn 3-4 times 130 shipped
9.5 yellow/black xiii low worn 3-4 times 130 shipped..
email - dhc@sfsu.edu or ezinbox me...

The new regime is out..definitely better than All Out War 2........and young dru>the rest of the regime

Is Sicctunes better than boxden?
_webmesg?.target=bayareajs@yahoo.com&.src=pg]BayAreaJs[/url] | Email - BayAreaJs@Yahoo.com[/b]

Quote:
yukmouth gone get a heart attack

I just listened to an interview Yukmouth did with Mistah F.A.B last Saturday and he said hes squashing all his beef. He said Game called him and they're cool now. He met up with Spider Loc and they're cool. He talked about C-Bo going to Atlanta and squashing the beef with G-Unit. He even said he's going to meet up with Master P soon and squash that.

He talked about the Hyphy Movement and how it was really started by Mac Dre in 2003 and how Federation and Rick Rock are just on some @#%$ trying to take credit for songs like "hyphy" and "go dumb", when Mac Dre was making songs about going dumb and getting stupid before.

Its a pretty good listen if you can get it.

TEAMlateNIGHT

i heard it real @#%$ stuff he sayin the federation and all them is just wack as eff man tryin to act all bay

i wear my stunna shades at night is the most gay @#%$ song ive heard from the bay ..that aint bay @#%$ !

peep the avy.>D

Back
Top Bottom