BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

Quote:
What makes sense to you? That Mac Dre wouldnt sign no sucka? Well the reason i said what i said is because dude said he used on fab but he didnt say why. But since Mac Dre signed him, all of sudden he's coo?

calm down cool guy super triple OG.... i didnt like fab cuz he used to contradict himself almost every song... why? always rappin about purple, drank, poppin pills... does he do any of that stuff? NOPE..... "This is How the Game Goes" - fabby and mac dre listen to fabs second verse.... anyways i got past that thought and had to think on the positive side that he's really representin Thizz Ent. and puttin it on the map, thats why i said my first comment on how dre wouldnt sign a sucka.... YADIDIDIDIDa... GONE!

^thanks ive been tryna figure out what he was sayin...
"I got my Jays on cause I love them sneakas.........Music on slap, bout to pop my speakas"
My Yuku...ADD ME!

Quote:
calm down cool guy super triple OG.... i didnt like fab cuz he used to contradict himself almost every song... why? always rappin about purple, drank, poppin pills... does he do any of that stuff? NOPE..... "This is How the Game Goes" - fabby and mac dre listen to fabs second verse.... anyways i got past that thought and had to think on the positive side that he's really representin Thizz Ent. and puttin it on the map, thats why i said my first comment on how dre wouldnt sign a sucka.... YADIDIDIDIDa... GONE!

Whoa there :wow:
eek.gif
triple OG huh? let that go cuz if i were to ask to meet up, we all know where thatll go. Refresh my memory, what songs is he talking about drank, purple, and pills? eh, not a big fab fan

^^^ treal tv 2 was shot way before hus turned himself in to the cops, for gun posession i think

17708 Are you really tryin to debate whether fab talks about drinkin poppin pills or smokin weed? just look at every song he has out on the radio. listen to purple scrapers. the whole point of the song is about smokin weed.
_webmesg?.target=bayareajs@yahoo.com&.src=pg]BayAreaJs[/url] | Email - BayAreaJs@Yahoo.com[/b]

Turf Talk, Mistah F.A.B., and Thunderbird - Sicker Than Average
When U Get A New Car
And Ur Feelin Like A Star
Wat U Gonna Do
GHOST RIDE IT!!!!
GHOST RIDE UR WHIP - Mistah Fab

dem hoodstarz ft. messy marv- diamondz
"I got my Jays on cause I love them sneakas.........Music on slap, bout to pop my speakas"
My Yuku...ADD ME!

aye BayAreaJs, only cuz purple scraperz is a song all about smokin, dont mean mistah fab smokes, i personally think he dont smoke at all

Quote:
Whoa there triple OG huh? let that go cuz if i were to ask to meet up, we all know where thatll go.

i was sarcastically calling you that cuz you were talkin like one... meet up for what? you wanna have a tea party? i aint one of these 16 year old chinese niketalkers

^^^^ Man wheres the bay luv at??? Everybody hatin on this hyphy @#%$ but yall @#%$ fightin??? come on now

Quote:
i was sarcastically calling you that cuz you were talkin like one... meet up for what? you wanna have a tea party? i aint one of these 16 year old chinese niketalkers

Exactly! Read my first response to you and tell me how i was on some being hard @#%$? Now read my second response. It seems like you dont know how to read @#%$ thoroughly. I knew you were gonna say some @#%$ @#%$ like "you wanna have a tea party?" Thats why i said "If".

And stop thinking everybody except yourself on niketalk is some 16 year old. You dont even know me and for you to say some off the wall @#%$ on the internet knowing damn well this is a bay area post and Im in the area makes no sense.

Quote:
always rappin about purple, drank, poppin pills... does he do any of that stuff? NOPE

yea he dont do that @#%$ ANYMORE. but he used to. and i think he said he quit all that cuz he wants to stay focused on his rap hustle. so its not like fabby aint never did any of that stuff, he just dont do it anymore. like most rappers talk about killing fools and selling drugs, i bet most of them have done that stuff previously in their lives, but not anymore.

[/b]​

Someone help me.

What's that song with Jacka / Husalah / Too Short
& what CD is it on.

Sell me your Jumpman keychain.
[ ht ]​

who does that song
i go 18, i heard it on e40 radio today it was on early n the show. they played it right after muscle cars

Quote:
What's that song with Jacka / Husalah / Too Short

i think it might be Husalah ft. Jacka & Too Short- Die Young, not shure what cd its on.

but im just kidding any ways....

no need searchin for good, it aint in us.​

What the hell? I just saw Federation perform "I Wear My Stunna Glasses.." on FSN at some car awards thing. Talk about akward.

Back
Top Bottom