BBM coming to Android and iOS later this year. So why stay with Blackberry??

#NT

Lets get that group back

Good looks. Just checked but no luck. The way things are looking, It will probably take a few days until I receive an email. 

Just keep going back and forth into the app. It somehow worked for me like 2 hours after downloading it

is there any reason why i should use this over whatsapp? :nerd:

downloaded + created an acct, but it seems like whatsapp is better. please inform me. thanks!

is there any reason why i should use this over whatsapp? :nerd:

downloaded + created an acct, but it seems like whatsapp is better. please inform me. thanks!
You won't understand the love for BBM people have unless you have owned a Blackberry in the past.

For one thing you can actually see when somebody has read your messages or not.

Last edited:
You won't understand the love for BBM people have unless you have owned a Blackberry in the past.

Also, they plan on updating this app with more features inline with the native BBM on the BB OS. I'm immediately trying to get people on this app.

Had BBM before, the most useful thing at the time was the group chats, whatsapp covered that now. the only thing i can see different is just giving out your iD instead of #. I'll have it installed until something good happens with this app i guess.

I had a Blackberry and I couldnt care less about BBM.

GroupMe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I had a Blackberry and I couldnt care less about BBM.

GroupMe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Can't front GROUPME is that crack. I bee using it for 2 years now and nothing really beats it stateside.

I understand why alot of ppl are like whats the point of BBM in this day and age since there are already a billion other group chat options out there.

I find BBM useful for family overseas and people I run in contact with regarding business. It is alot easier than giving your number out and its obviously a lot cheaper than international texting options. I could careless about BB changing anything more at this point I am just happy to be able to use the service on my iPhone.

my biggest issue with WhatsApp is no iPad support. Its gonna take a while for BBM to challenge WhatsApp worldwide, if it will.

Can't front GROUPME is that crack. I bee using it for 2 years now and nothing really beats it stateside.

I understand why alot of ppl are like whats the point of BBM in this day and age since there are already a billion other group chat options out there.

I find BBM useful for family overseas and people I run in contact with regarding business. It is alot easier than giving your number out and its obviously a lot cheaper than international texting options. I could careless about BB changing anything more at this point I am just happy to be able to use the service on my iPhone.

IMO the only thing groupme has over whatsapp is the online function. other than that whatsapp> it doesn't lag like groupme [prob due to online function].

Had a blackberry for 2 years before, now on Android and I dont care for BBM really, but will download this in a week or so once the glitches get sorted out

[h1]Join a BBM  group[/h1]
By default, anyone in a group can invite their BBM  contacts to join the group, so you can meet new people without having to necessarily add them as BBM  contacts. If a group already has 30 members, you won't be able to join until someone leaves the group. You can also start your own group.

Whoever creates the group can automatically control group membership, update the group's profile picture or name, and disband the group and delete all of the shared data. Additional admins can be added after that.
Perhaps we should clique up by thread most frequented?

Last edited:
Anyone want in on the group add me @ 7b2cce79 and i will add you if you can't scan the barcode

Back
Top Bottom