Be On The Next Trend Before @kanyewest...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Copped.

Does it come in bronze?
I think so
indifferent.gif
Of course it comes in bronze. It even comes in this bronze/silver....
279david_austin_odincoif.jpg

and pro club t shirt version...

chain_mail_office.jpg

The hooded short sleeve cardigan in bronze/silver below is my personal fav. I will be kopping for fall.

Hauberk&CoifTN.jpg

Euro4-1ShirtBack1TN.jpg

[h2][/h2]
[h2]The European 4-1 Cardigan[/h2]This is probably the most basic, and also the most versatile style of chainmaile. Depending on ring size and material this can be made as everything from lightweight costuming to combat ready armor. I make three different styles of this shirt, the vest, the shirt, and the cardigan. The vest is waist length with no sleeves, the shirt is just past waist length with short sleeves, and the cardigan also has short sleeves, but comes down to just above the knees and has a ykk zipper down the middle to allow for movement. Pictured is a steel cardigan with bronze trim, custom shaped thigh-guards, and a matching coif.For a price quote for a shirt in your size, just e-mail me. Note that depending on my current time constraints these are not always available.
http://www.maileofthedreamseeker.com/

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Copped.

Does it come in bronze?
I think so
indifferent.gif
Of course it comes in bronze. It even comes in this bronze/silver....
279david_austin_odincoif.jpg

and pro club t shirt version...

chain_mail_office.jpg

The hooded short sleeve cardigan in bronze/silver below is my personal fav. I will be kopping for fall.

Hauberk&CoifTN.jpg

Euro4-1ShirtBack1TN.jpg

[h2][/h2]
[h2]The European 4-1 Cardigan[/h2]This is probably the most basic, and also the most versatile style of chainmaile. Depending on ring size and material this can be made as everything from lightweight costuming to combat ready armor. I make three different styles of this shirt, the vest, the shirt, and the cardigan. The vest is waist length with no sleeves, the shirt is just past waist length with short sleeves, and the cardigan also has short sleeves, but comes down to just above the knees and has a ykk zipper down the middle to allow for movement. Pictured is a steel cardigan with bronze trim, custom shaped thigh-guards, and a matching coif.For a price quote for a shirt in your size, just e-mail me. Note that depending on my current time constraints these are not always available.
http://www.maileofthedreamseeker.com/

It even got the durability to impress Ninjahood.

Ninjahood about to cop the one on the right in XXXXL with cuban link gold chainmail.
+40 defense points, + ∞ [font=arial, sans-serif]swag points. 
pimp.gif
[/font]
GarethPugh04.jpg

It even got the durability to impress Ninjahood.

Ninjahood about to cop the one on the right in XXXXL with cuban link gold chainmail.
+40 defense points, + ∞ [font=arial, sans-serif]swag points. 
pimp.gif
[/font]
GarethPugh04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom